Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Road Legal Daihatsu Hijet mini truck - $12000 (san jose south)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Road Legal Daihatsu Hijet mini truck - $12000 (san jose south)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/992251293.html

my friend is selling his Hi-Jet.

I have a minitruck or Kei truck in califorina that is road legal. This is very rare. In addition to that it has extremely low original mileage, just over 6000. Everything works and interior/exterior is extremely clean. It is a 2wd 3 speed with low gear engagement aswell. I am a fanatic! Even if you are curious about these you are more than welcome to come out when I have time and have a look at it. I'll even take you for a ride. This particular one is a Daihatsu Hijet Jumbo which has an extra large cab. Even if you are over 6 feet tall you'll fit in this one no problem. Seats recline and slide back and forth which isn't an option in normal mini trucks. It has a 660cc motor which gets super good miles per gallon. A real gas saver / sipper. The high gear engagement blck was removed and limiter removed so it can now travel upto 60mph. (These were originaly limited to stay below 25mph) Everything works so you'll have no problems there and no tears in the interior vynal or cracks on the dashboard which they usually all have. You can even buy all brand new parts for Daihatsu Hijets still. So no worries if you break something or need parts to service it. Anything can be ordered easily. Come have a look, you won't be dissapointed. I am taking best offer over $12,000.

Last edited by Ian; 01-15-2009, 12:36 AM.

Vouch for this car, mint condition!

Comment

i really wish he wasn't selling it because I have a blast rolling around town in it and pulling the knob that lights up the rotating orange light when I visit the bay.

Comment

that thing looks bad ass

Comment

wow yeah, super mint!

Comment

i have like 5 of these at work. they r fun to drive but ours dont go above 25

Comment

my friend can make them go past 25 for you lol

Comment

Working...
              X