Just another newbie =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another newbie =)

Hey Team Hybrid and Guests'. First of all, I'm Alvin and I live around San Fernando Valley. North Hollywood to be specific. I was actually refered by Scott from G35driver. I had sent out my proposal to join the team and hopefully to meet you guys next coming meeting. Just to give a little info about me, I'm 22yr old filipino, and very easy going guy. I'm currently working on my nursing license. I work as a Phlebotomy supervisor @ Quest Diagnostics. I'm very hard working guy.. busy all the time. But I always managed to get time for fun too. I like hanging out with friends, movies and checking out carshows. And video games too..

Anywayz.. I drive a 96 honda accord for my daily driver. I just barely started on my 2005 G35 coupe. It's my project. I'm planning a lot of things on it. Also I was hoping to get it started on exposing it to some car shows like the Autocrave. That will be a week b4 my Bday. Yay!! So yeah.. I hope I could be a part of the team and will hang around with you guys soon.

Here's some pics of my car. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
    X