Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Honda s2000 owner

Hi,

My name is Cyrus and i reside in san diego ca; more north county san diego. Anyways, i own a Honda s2000 and ive been researching and learning like crazy about the show scene. During some research i have stumbled upon this show team, Hybrid. I just want to say Im amazed of how members there are in Team Hybrid, and congratulate every member for the uniqueness in there own car. Im building a a show car currently and probably wont be finished until late summer of this year. I plan to attend many shows and hopefully join a team that shares the same ideals i do. Thus i would like to make my self known and hopefully see a future in team Hybrid. Some of my plans for my car is actually seen in another s2000 on team Hybrid and i would actually like to know or see more pictures of this car. The s2000 that is part of team Hybrid has a J's Racing kit with J's Racing BBk. That is some of the setup with my future plans and im wondering if hes on these boards and if i could see more pics of the car? I plan on stopping by Autocrave and hopefully i can meet some of you guys.
    Here is a quick pic of the car currently but dont worry, what you see here is not what youre going to see for the show season. Really, i hope to meet some of you and really learn. Thanks for looking.
Working...
X