Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi, my name is Shaun, I was referred here by Jason (Blaze), as well I have also talked briefly with Robert Chew a few times about your orginization. I am 25 and hail from the 909. I drive, and am in the process of building up a 2005 Evolution MR. At its present state I have a Greddy Ti exhaust, HKS intake and Kansai carbon fiber airbox, JDM tail lights, Mines underbracing, and a whole bunch of JDM goodness currently on the slowest boat from Japan. Though currently at the homestead I also have a 97 Eclipse GSX, a 91 Galant VR4, and a 93 VW Corrado all in various states of tune. I am a serious car whore, I work as a technician by day at Claremont Toyota and in the evening am either working on one of my cars, my friends cars, or going to one of the local evo car meets. And any time in between is spent trying to find jdm parts as Im a bit of a whore for them. I would like to start showing the car when the boat decides to get here with my parts. I also enjoy the occasional canyon run and would like to start tracking the car from time to time. I will get some pics up as soon as the weather clears and I can get some clean shots of the car as Ive got nothing current.
Working...
X