Hello..My Intro and a bit about myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello..My Intro and a bit about myself

Hello Everyone.My name is Navid unfortunately I don't know anyone personally on Team Hybrid but, I have been a little active in import scene.I have admired and envied your team alot when going to shows and seeing you guys.I have been in clubs from my past when i had a 95 Honda civic coupe jdm phase I had to lol.. I love to read and take in information thus, bringing me here I have a 06 scion tc with a few mods but over the time and reading about the car I'm not in a determined mood to put money into it and make it a show car...I do however have been saving that money for something that will catch my eye and tell me that's the car to do it.In the meanwhile i thought this was a perfect opportunity to hopefully meet and introduce myself in a way over time so when it does come that time when i have my car you guys know what I'm all about.

Well about myself I'm turning 24 tomorrow I'm trying to become a electrical engineer.I live in corona but moving to Palmdale in a couple of months..I consider myself humble..at the moment i have been have been associating myself with alpha squad which is a scion enthusiast club i have done a couple of lil shows with the car but like i said again waiting for a car to be worth the while...if i have missed anything please forgive me and i hope to see you guys soon thank you.

p.s sorry for the wall of text

couple of pictures of the car sorry..

Blue phase

Comment

welcome to the boards Navid

Comment

hey whats up, i know a couple of the alpha squad SD heads

Comment

is that the university village parking structure?

Comment

hello fellow tC owner

Comment

welcome to the forums man.

Enjoy your stay

~Tim

Comment

Yes Welcome!

Comment

welcome & happy bday, u sud come down to the uci car show this sat to meet the guys

Comment

thanks guys for the welcome sorry been busy the past couple of days thus not having been able to respond.

Originally posted by jonjon83 View Post
                    welcome & happy bday, u sud come down to the uci car show this sat to meet the guys

thanks man....yeah let me know where the show is and ill be more than happy to meet the guys

Comment

Here's a post from the organizer

I am Andrew Bai, the secretary of UC Irvine's car club, Imports@UCI. So my car club is hosting our 3rd annual campus car show on Feb 28th, and want to see if you guys are interested in coming. Here is the info regarding the car show.

Imports@UCI's 3rd Annual Car Show will be held on February 28th 2009 (a Saturday) on the UCI campus. The show will last from 9am - 3pm. The schedule of the car show is as follows:

8am - 9am: Vendors come in/set up
                      9am - 10am: car show participants roll in
                      11am: Judging for awards starts
                      12pm: Lunch
                      2pm: Awards Ceremony
                      3pm: Car Show ends

There is no fee for participating (the show is free for Everyone to participate and look around!)

Directions to the car show:

From North of UC Irvine:

- take 405 south
                      - take Jamboree Rd. exit
                      - turn right on Jamboree Rd.
                      - turn left on Campus Dr.
                      - turn right on West Peltason, and continue straight down until you come to a T-intersection
                      - turn left at T-intersection
                      - turn left on Bison Ave.
                      - car show will be on the parking lot (Lot 16H) to your right (make first right turn after you enter Bison Ave.)

From South of UC Irvine:

- take 405 north
                      - take Culver Dr. exit
                      - turn left on Culver Dr.
                      - turn right on Campus Dr.
                      - turn left on East Peltason Dr.
                      - turn right on Bison Ave.
                      - car show will be on the parking lot (Lot 16H) to your right (make first right turn after you enter Bison Ave.)

Comment

there is also a thread on the UCI event:

http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=2405

Comment

sorry for not showing up at the show..I have been busy but just trying to get settled into the new place...i did however find the car i might be getting to at least get into the scene gonna wait till they make the navi for it....lil guess its a hyundai <----- might be a big hint but hope to meet you guys at hin this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                          X