Intro (So Cal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro (So Cal)

Hello, I'd like to finally introduce myself on the forums.
    My name is Alex, from Irvine, CA. Turning 25 next month and I'm Korean-American. I've seen Team Hybrid and your cars on the street, shows, and magazines for past few years. I've always thought it was something I can't be a part of, but I've had a chance to meet Samir when he parked his monster H2 in front of my restaurant, to go eat at the restaurant next to us! I'm not sure if he remembers, I talked to him about joining the team but didn't bother trying since my car was fairly stock back then. Few months ago, I met David Huang and Philip at a local car meet in Tustin/Irvine (in front of Best Buy). I got cool with Philip and he gave me some more detailed information. I've been trying to get to a meeting for the last 3 months or so, but something always kept happening and I wasn't able to make it to any meets. Philip kept telling me to introduce myself on the forums first, so here I am finally.
    Cars that I have are 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT (Ivory Pearl/Gray Interior) and 2003 Mercedes-Benz E500 Sport (Black / Black Interior, Black Birdseye Maple Wood). I've always wanted to go all out on modifying my car but I was never happy with the car that I had. I'm still not happy, so I'm not 100% on my plans yet. I may sell both of the cars and get the new GT-R coming out next year or just sell the E500 and modify my G. Matter of fact, I think I'm going to put the E500 for sale this week. I don't want to really go into much details in my intro post so, I'll keep it at that for now. I really would like to meet you guys in person and learn more about the team and all the good stuff.

Philip~! Wats up man, how you doing? Man.. I REALLY wanted to go to last meet!!! I saw your text msg at like 6PM... Anyways, I got some more stuff done to my G... not sure if I'm worthy of being in a team, but hit me up sometimes, I want a ride on Zeals again! lol

Hmm........ that be me...
    Man.. where's my bomb picture with more-bomb reply picture of...................... what was his name........ -_-a was it hank..? ... man i'm horrible with names.....
    it was the "i stepped on shlt" face of me..... and the reply by (unnamed)... "I ate shlt" face...

Comment

so what's your plan now?

Comment

Working...
      X