Whats UP Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats UP Hybrid

Name is Jonathan Beck you can call me Jon.B Since there are 2 other Jons I met last night
    I introduced myself yesterday at HIN but music was kinda loud so i deemed it necessary for me to post this.

I'm 4'5 Black and Korean from Honolulu, Hawaii. Currently in the USMC as a telecommunication/computer technician. On my free time I like prettying up my car and partying.
    I drive a 2006 Subaru Sti. Color is Rally blue.

Current mods:
    Injen CAI, Invidia V3 Downpipe, Cobb Accessport w/stage 2 tune, Invidia N1 Catback exhaust, drilled and crossed rotors. Black painted BBS rims, GTspec Carbon fiber Roof center Spolier, GT spec Carbon fiber Exhaust shield. Eclispe AVN50D Indash lcd navi.

Future Mods:
    Carbon Fiber hood & Trunk , FMIC*unsure of what brand*, GT30R w supported mods. APR CF Wind Splitter. And little pieces here in there.
    Far Future= ChargeSpeed Widebody kit

Looking forward to helping the team out however I can. One thing I found out lastnight is its gonna be fun.

hey jon! good to meet you! you helped out a lot yesterday at the show thanks! this is richie. damn them for shorting us pancakes last night!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartmyem2 View Post
      hey jon! good to meet you! you helped out a lot yesterday at the show thanks! this is richie. damn them for shorting us pancakes last night!
      I dont think that was butter that was on my pancakes

Comment

welcome. jon b... hahah old school singer

Comment

Originally posted by Jon.B View Post
          Name is Jonathan Beck you can call me Jon.B Since there are 2 other Jons I met last night
          I introduced myself yesterday at HIN but music was kinda loud so i deemed it necessary for me to post this.

I'm 4'5 Black and Korean from Honolulu, Hawaii. Currently in the USMC as a telecommunication/computer technician. On my free time I like prettying up my car and partying.

Current mods:
          Injen CAI, Invidia V3 Downpipe, Cobb Accessport w/stage 2 tune, Invidia N1 Catback exhaust, drilled and crossed rotors. Black painted BBS rims, GTspec Carbon fiber Roof center Spolier, GT spec Carbon fiber Exhaust shield. Eclispe AVN50D Indash lcd navi.

Future Mods:
          Carbon Fiber hood & Trunk , FMIC*unsure of what brand*, GT30R w supported mods. APR CF Wind Splitter. And little pieces here in there.

Looking forward to helping the team out however I can. One thing I found out lastnight is its gonna be fun.
          holy shit you're tall

Comment

Originally posted by Jon.B View Post

Current mods:

Future Mods:

yo jon its ryan. hope you have fun with the car and the team. let me know how it is. maybe ill join or somethin when i hav emoney you can always find me on clubrsx on the socal section
            Originally posted by coredump View Post
            holy shit you're tall
            haha thats what i thought too

Comment

welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

welcome.... I dont think we've meet... but I could be wrong. hope to see you around!!

-James

Comment

Working...
                X