Introducing myself (Just as a guest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself (Just as a guest)

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and become a member of your forums. My name is Don Henderson from out on the East Coast (Connecticut to be exact) I am a member of an east coast car club named TeamSOLO that has been around for a few years now but is still rapidly building (www.teamsolo.net if you want to check out our other cars). But i've always liked what you guys have done for the scene so I figured i'd come by and hopefully make a few friends.

My car is a 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo. I was never into the really crazy body kits or things like that so I kept everything clean and simple on my car. Most of the parts are JDM on it. And i've tried to keep the simple theme going throughout the whole car inside and out. The only thing I really haven't upgraded yet is my turbo's but i will get there eventually (Once im out of college and making more money). And the only thing you really can't see in the pictures is the house of kolor blue prism pearl in my paint. Its really hard to capture it in pictures. But here are some pictures of my ride. I know there are some things that can be done to it, but im proud of what I have built. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Working...
X