La Jolla S2000 here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Jolla S2000 here!

Whats up everyone! My name is Aaron Gallardy, Im a 22 year old Italian, im into extreme sports, cars, touge, and music I currently drive an 01 s2000..I met alot of Hybrid guys through other forums and I hope to one day be a member ... my s is my baby and i cant wait to get it all hooked up.. its berlina black with TI Gold wheels, lowered on eibachs, carbon hood (thanks Scott), and i have big plans for it! I currently manage the parts department at a high end car repair service, and I have worked in the automotive industry for awhile..I love wrenching and hitting the canyons, I dont race street because I like to keep my car out of the impound Ive met some of you already and you guys are really cool so I know this will be a great time! i look forward to meets with you guys!

Last edited by Driver1; 03-21-2009, 07:43 PM.

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Aaron, pretty clean car. I don't think we've met before but I look forward to one day meeting you. Are you interested in being a part of the family or just stopping by??

-James

Comment

thanks guys! im interested in being a member and have already turned in my contract to scott, i look forward to meeting everyone!

Comment

Oh cool! See you around then bro...

Comment

ur peruvian bitch

Comment

welcome to the site!!!

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Oh no its Aaron. Welcome, I expect to see you at the meeting, shows and everything else we have over the next 6 months. GL with your probation bro. Lots of shows to help out with to make a good name for yourself. You definitely came in at a busy time.

Comment

thanks john! im wayy excited to be apart of everything guys and I cant wait to really get my car going...most of you know what is in store for it but others you will just have to wait and see one hint: Velocity Stacks

Comment

no pics, no care

Comment

yo whats up ?

Comment

Working...
                        X