Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro: from Vegas

Hey all,

Not sure how I fit in to Hybrid, but I saw a few great looking Team Hybrid cars at Saturday's Cars & Coffee in Vegas and thought I would check out the site and forum. You guys probably wouldn't remember me, but I was driving the Porsche below, and had my little dog with me.

I mostly hang with the exotic guys. They have passion for their cars, but aren't really involved in the car scene. I love imports and have been trying to figure out how to get involved with that scene. You know, people to hang out with at drifting, drags, etc.

I own a Pantera GT5 and Porsche 996.

Are there many members in Vegas? What kind of stuff do you guys do?

- Robert

Welcome to the site Robert! Im sure the Vegas guys will be hitting you up real soon...

enjoy your stay...

Comment

Welcome Robert, very nice cars. Chef will be in contact with your shortly. We have/had a few Porchse owners, but never Pantera.

I don't know the exact count of Vegas, I think anywhere between 15-20 members. They hang out, have meetings, go to shows etc etc. Chef will fill you in on all the little details.

Again, very nice cars and enjoy your stay.
      Last edited by Peter; 03-23-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum, maybe we will see you around more often after you speak with Chef.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera996 View Post
          Hey all,

Not sure how I fit in to Hybrid, but I saw a few great looking Team Hybrid cars at Saturday's Cars & Coffee in Vegas and thought I would check out the site and forum. You guys probably wouldn't remember me, but I was driving the Porsche below, and had my little dog with me.

I mostly hang with the exotic guys. They have passion for their cars, but aren't really involved in the car scene. I love imports and have been trying to figure out how to get involved with that scene. You know, people to hang out with at drifting, drags, etc.

I own a Pantera GT5 and Porsche 996.

Are there many members in Vegas? What kind of stuff do you guys do?

- Robert

We have a total of 16 in Vegas right now

Comment

hey how goes it ? nice car !

Comment

Welcome, nice 996 as well.

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for the greeting.

SilverCarbon invited me to Friday's meeting, but I am out of town from Friday morning to Saturday night. Let me know what kind of stuff you guys do when you get together.

- Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera996 View Post
                  Hey everyone, thanks for the greeting.

SilverCarbon invited me to Friday's meeting, but I am out of town from Friday morning to Saturday night. Let me know what kind of stuff you guys do when you get together.

- Robert
                  About what we do together... I cant speak for Vegas but here in San Diego we go out to eat... drink.... eat again... and well... drink again. lol. There are also club events, tea station meets, and other random meets that everyone goes to just to talk, eat, drink, and hang out. I must say... I've met a lot of pretty cool people by just going out to these types of meets.

Comment

Whoa! welcome!!! very cool car you got there

Comment

welcome!!! very nice cars dude!

Comment

I should be going to the Cars & Coffee on April 4th. So, I will meet whoever is there. I should have introduced myself last weekend.

Here is some info on me.
                        Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...73139&ref=name
                        Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/reverclothing/sets/

Comment

Cool will see you there.

Comment

Cars and Coffee April 4th? nice ill have to join yall since ill be up there.

Comment

Robert haven't we met? Near your office downtown and at C&C.

Comment

Working...
                              X