yup the intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup the intro

yo hows it going ? my name is Arturo , 26 years old living in SD forever now . i drive an 04 Srt (first and only owner). feels a bit weird because this is an import thing and im bring this car into the mix .

im into a lot of stuff . from building computers just for fun and not keeping them to doing whatever is possible to my car with stuff at home . i sometimes enjoy long walks on the beach at night . sitting next to the fireplace with a 40 oz works too .

for work im a Pro Gamer for sony . cant really say what i do but yeah thats it =P

plans for my car is to get it race ready .

simple mods for now . AGP intercooler , AGP wastegate , ACT clutch/flywheel .

nice meeting you guys and see you next time .

hey Arturo, nice intro (long walks on the beach??? 40oz?? vdo games?? eh?? ) u'll fit in just fine hahah

As for your job, is it like a CIA thing where if u tell us, u'll have to kill us?

Anyways, i've been waiting for an SRT-4 to come aboard Welcome to the boards and cya around

Comment

hello there. goodbye now.

Comment

welcome bro

Comment

Oh welcome. Glad to see you make it out the other night, i assume we'll be seeing you more often now?

Comment

thanks guys . yeah ill be around more .

Comment

pro gamer for sony? sounds like u play games all day...thats doooooooooooope!

Comment

Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay!!

-James

Comment

Welcome to the forums Arturo!

Comment

Originally posted by epic619 View Post
                    feels a bit weird because this is an import thing and im bring this car into the mix .
                    no worries, I have a domestic too Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Comment

welcome brother!

Comment

Working...
                      X