Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Just thought I'd stop in and intorduce myself.
    I've already met Tim, Jon B, and another member (name escapes me, nice red evo...)

anyways I'm here to learn more about the import scene (and cars in general) I've been into cars for quite a while and I know a decent amount, HOWEVER, i never stop learning, and most of my knowledge is based on domestics.. just how i grew up.

I currently drive a 02 ford focus sedan that Ive had some fun playing with but in the end, it's still "just a focus"

What I'm looking for (and have been for a while) is a 72-73 datsun 240z. if anyone knows someone who can help me out.. cool, if not I'll keep looking.

I'll fill you in on more as I go but something to know about me, There is more to me than meets the eye, when it comes to ideas/styling/lighting/and custom parts... I can't get ideas out fast enough. I look at things and instead of going "hm wonder what fits it" I think "hmm wonder what i can MAKE fit it, or better yet, make FOR it."

lol anyways untill next time...

PS. I'm 23, married with a beautiful baby girl, and the wife is into the car scene as well.. but more trucks that anything. (backwards huh??)

and i just noticed i placed this in the wrong section, I thought I had clicked on the other one (a little tired)

so um, i guess move the thread if you want lol

Comment

welcome man! Z's are definitely sick cars! all i can say is scout craigslist till you find a good deal! and the red evo is John as well..

Comment

A retired Co-Leader in San Diego had/has one actually. I think he wishes to sell it, if he hasn't already. PM "Jeff"

Welcome to the boards.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hes not selling it anymore. Welcome to the forums!

Nice meeting you last night.

Oh and moved to the proper section.

Comment

Welcome to the Hybrid Forums! Hope to meet you soon. -James "Freeman"

Comment

Hello, it was me. Nice meeting you too. Hope to see you around more.

Comment

welcome to the boards switch! Old school Z for the win! Cya around

p.s. whats your name? :P

- Em

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    A retired Co-Leader in San Diego had/has one actually. I think he wishes to sell it, if he hasn't already. PM "Jeff"

Welcome to the boards.
                    Originally posted by Tim View Post
                    Hes not selling it anymore. Welcome to the forums!

Nice meeting you last night.

Oh and moved to the proper section.
                    it was sold 2 weeks back for 700$

Welcome to the boards,

I'm 24, practically married with a lil girl. haha we are in the same position. Oh I drive a domestic too

Comment

anyone wanna loan me 5k till i sell my focus.. just found a CHERRY of a Z with a autocross setup already built and a 3 intake fuel injected setup oooo i about ... well, let's just say i need to chance my pants lol.

oh and here is a quick link to what i drive now:
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3273305

Comment

Originally posted by Devil_dog_switch View Post
                        Just thought I'd stop in and intorduce myself.
                        I've already met Tim, Jon B, and another member (name escapes me, nice red evo...)

anyways I'm here to learn more about the import scene (and cars in general) I've been into cars for quite a while and I know a decent amount, HOWEVER, i never stop learning, and most of my knowledge is based on domestics.. just how i grew up.

I currently drive a 02 ford focus sedan that Ive had some fun playing with but in the end, it's still "just a focus"

What I'm looking for (and have been for a while) is a 72-73 datsun 240z. if anyone knows someone who can help me out.. cool, if not I'll keep looking.

I'll fill you in on more as I go but something to know about me, There is more to me than meets the eye, when it comes to ideas/styling/lighting/and custom parts... I can't get ideas out fast enough. I look at things and instead of going "hm wonder what fits it" I think "hmm wonder what i can MAKE fit it, or better yet, make FOR it."

lol anyways untill next time...

PS. I'm 23, married with a beautiful baby girl, and the wife is into the car scene as well.. but more trucks that anything. (backwards huh??)
                        Kool sounds like me and Damian! welcome aboard we spoke a bit!! welcome

Comment

Working...
                        X