New Guy Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Here

Hey hows it going Hybrid and other forum members. My name is luis and im from the socal area. I used to be in the show scene with a previous team (TeamHyzone) im sure some Hybrid members know of that team. Well i got out of that team about september of last year, sold my show car and bought a new 2007 Honda S2000. Nothing done yet besides tein suspension, and some other parts just chillin in my garage till i can save up for a paint job. (Other parts: Mugen MF10 wheels, APR rear splitter, APR Rear heat shields, and Invidia exhaust just waiting to get put on.) Ive seen the team members and there cars at previous shows and I like the way you do it so that is why im submitting my proposal as soon as i get it done. Well, here is my previous car so you guys can see what im all about and my current car. Planing on getting all my parts to be ready for the show scene next year. Parts ahead include a mugen front bumper, mugen rear wing, mugen carbon hood, mugen hardtop, and a paintjob to finish of the exterior. Interior im going for Mugen seats, cusco roll cage, and takata harnesses. Here are some pix, enjoy.

PREVIOUS SHOW CAR (FIRST PLACE LAST YEAR AT HIN)

CURRENT SHOW CAR (FUTURE FIRST PLACE SHOW CAR) HAHA.

forgot to mention that the motor is gonna undergo the greddy carb legal turbo kit. Going with that one cuz i dont really need to be super fast, but i would like the power then and the carb sticker for those cruise's that i take it on.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

welcome to the forum.

Comment

welcome, I think I saw your for sale thread on Honda tech a while back. Look forward to meeting you.

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah i put it on there for sale, got a whole bunch of people talking smack so i took it off and actually ended up selling it to a guy who saw it at the JDM vs DTM show last year.

Comment

welcome to the boards! i'm diggin your ek9....h22 in there? Anyways, glad to see u kept it in the Honda family I think the greddy kit will b more than enough power for the AP1

Originally posted by SXYs2k View Post
              Thanks guys. Yeah i put it on there for sale, got a whole bunch of people talking smack so i took it off
              I never post on H-T for such reasons...there are good guys on there, but too many lame-heads who distract us from the point

Comment

o wow another s2k probie...welcome man

Comment

Originally posted by jonjon83 View Post
                  o wow another s2k probie...welcome man
                  haha.. there is more i know. haha. Thanks man, nice lexus. Before the s2k i actually thought of going for something like that but i just cant step away from hondas.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Our next meeting is this weekend on Saturday.

Call me at 619.300.4169 if you can make it.

Thank you,

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Welcome to the forums.

Our next meeting is this weekend on Saturday.

Call me at 619.300.4169 if you can make it.

Thank you,

Tim
                      Thanks. I'll give u a call as soon as I get out the office to get more info on the location and time if the meet

Comment

Hmm dont remember your car we must have been gone after you went into Hyzone.
                        welcome

Comment

whats up man welcome! i also have an s2k...im a probie from SD..what is your last name? and where are you from? i might know you..im originally from the la area your car looks familiar which is why i ask..

Comment

Driver 1: NAmes luis Martinez. I moved around between palmdale and Santa clarita. But I worked in sylmar so I've been around the area.

CaliforniaTT: what's your name? I heard about a member that owned a audi. But never seem them around.

Comment

uh oh you said Palmdale, lol Aaron is gonna be all about you now. lol He's originally from Palmdale.

Comment

Working...
                              X