Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - My Apologies 042409

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Just want to apologize for the lack of updates and posts recently. As some of you know, my family and I have been very busy working on our family new restaurant which will be opening in a new developmental area in my hometown, City of Oxnard. We are half way through construction and grand opening date is coming soon!!!

Lastly, on top of this, my work has been warning me to possibly travel again not only in the states but out of the country. Lots of personal things going on so please bear with me and thanks to those Hybridz, friends & guests that have been patient with my delayed responses in regards to Hybrid issues and questions. Tonight, I will do what I can to get some what caught up on the Hybrid side of things.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

congrats in the restaurant man..my parents have a house there...ill have to go check it out

Comment

Us members all understand James. Best of luck with the restaurant , I'll drive up to eat when it open .

Comment

congrats. im hungry too

Comment

Congrats Man!

Comment

congrats James

Comment

Congratz on the hard work and restaurant............may you have sucess with the restaurant like you do with the team! we will have to check it ut too

Comment

Looking forward to getting some grub there

Comment

More updates are coming.

Comment

Hybridz:

Long time no post. As some of you may know, I have arrived in Asia and will be traveling for work between China and Hong Kong for an extended period of time. Some updates will be completed today esp. on new behind the scenes projects, cars, major publications, hunnyz and etc.

As for some personal news, I can finally announce my family new restaurant will be opening this Sunday. Even if I was home, I would of missed SpoCom due to this, but since I'm away either way, I will miss both of these events.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

An amazing weekend just passed and I heard about it from 8000+ miles away. I heard we rocked it at SpoCom, Long Beach Convention Center on 06/14 by defending our 2nd place Best Team Overall Title for 2 years straight now! Back to back baby! Not only that, we took home Best Team Display 3rd place, 1st place Scion and 3rd place Scion. 4 trophies in total and this is considered a lot of wins because of the way the categories are setup & attendance of higher competing level of cars. I cannot show you guys my appreciation and how proud I am since I am so far away, but I would like to thank everyone that helped from probies to members, those that brought their Hybrid cars to compete from SD/LV/SoCal and esp. our fearless Co-Leader, Em and Co-Leader in Training, Scott Dean.

Second reason why this past weekend was amazing, our special project with Pro-Motion who publishes Motion Magazine debuted our industry level article in Motion Magazine Issue #4 to the public. More to come from the behind the scenes pics as well as the actual article to be posted up soon!

Third, the Lakers are the World Champions as of 06/14! This is their 15th NBA title and it is such a good analogy for us because Team Hybrid continues to be one of the best import teams in the nation as we reach the 15th year mark. We are both legends in our respective sports and will continue to do great things this year. Just wait to see what else is coming!!!

Lastly, China Square, my family new (Szhechuan & Mandarin) Chinese Restaurant had its grand opening on Sunday, 06/14. It opened to a packed house day and night and continues to be a full house daily. I can't wait to come back to not only see all of you, but to have a get together, eat, drink and chill at the new place. Lets see if we can also make it a slight car show in front of the restaurant w/ 1 or 2 Hybrid Hunnyz since we also have outdoor patio dining!

Everything amazing above happened on 06/14, Sunday!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Sorry for the lack of posts and updates recently. I am busy trying my best to wrap up all the projects I'm working on in China so I can return in September to rest, play and party with all of you. August is coming to an end and we had a monstrous win 2 weeks ago @ Import Showoff - Nisei which makes it for a 3rd qtr. in a row this year, Team Hybrid accomplished amazing results which continues to set our legendary team apart from all others. September is right around the corner and we have more coming our way. Our 4th qtr. which will be the last qtr. before our 15 year anniversary should be no different with even more amazing and wonderful things happening to us, but I'll save the best for last.

September is right around the corner and what we do have in store? Here is a little preview and more will be announced in the private forums.

1. I would like to show and share with all of you the new BFGoodrich website and tour which will begin in San Francisco on Sept. 10 and end in Pennsylvania on Sept. 28. My BFG boss and I would like to share with all the Hybridz a special semi private showing for Team Hybrid around mid-September in Los Angels or Huntington Beach.

2. In Sept. or 4th Qtr., we will be sending all of you to Meguiar's Training in Irvine, Ca. Most of you received your share of Meguiar's @ Nisei so now, lets educate all of you so you use the products properly and represent Meguiar's & Team Hybrid with good product knowledge.

3. Will be posting up Nisei results & pictures. I hope some of you share in the public forms some of the pictures you have from the event. Some of you have shared them already in the private forums so I thank you for such quick response.

4. Will be posting up behind the scenes pics of new photoshoots we have completed or pictures of Hybrid cars that have shoot with some of the major Import Magazine.

5. Will be posting up pics of our new relationship with our new sponsor which debuted @ Nisei and could be one of our new title sponsors for the 2010 year.

As always, more to come.....as promised..... I cannot list more since there is much more and once I find the time, let me take care of the first 5 pts before I announce, post and share more great Hybrid news, innovation, parties, covers, features, special edition, products, SEMA and etc. to come.

I know a lot of you feel the same, but it feels damn good to be ending the year as the #1 Import Team again baby! Not only does it feel damn good, but we couldn't be happier and blessed heading into our 15th year anniversary on TOP once again. See you all soon.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Just come home already. I haven't tasted JD & Coke in a long time and I miss the sweet nectar.
                          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

yes please come home.

Comment

we are all waiting for your return james.

Comment

Working...
                              X