Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound January 2009

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Daniel Louie's 2005 Subaru STi in a 5 page full feature in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine's January 2009 issue, pgs 136-141. PAS wrote, "Midnight Assassin...when the Christian Crusaders came, they modified the word for their own use to describe these blazed-up killers to word: assasin. When used in this example, it is perfect since, it is another Team Hybrid vehicle that is going head-to-head against some real competition in the NorCal area... As one of the more understated members in the Team Hybrid stable, Louie's STi may not draw the attention the others do. However, the project is clean, well-built and gets it done. A build that is at home on the show floor as it is on the I-5 freeway - the way it should be."

Another major article completed in our 2009 magazine pipeline. Like I have said year after year...."one of many more to come." Hybridzzz and Hunnyzzz are everywhere...

ps. Daniel, thank you for staying true and appreciative of Team Hybrid to this very day. I'm sure you know first hand how instrumental me, the Hybrid management and name played in your experience in the import scene. I know you have not forgotten it and neither has most of us. Congrates and thank you again for all you did when you were a member.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

WoW. this car is incredible! congrats man!

Comment

James....

I dont know how i missed this issue...haha...I thought it never got published. haha.

how'd you get a copy?

and again....thanks Team Hybrid....I'll be back. I think Audi is calling my name.

Comment

beautiful subie! love the car.

Comment

NICE!!! congrats

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
            James....

I dont know how i missed this issue...haha...I thought it never got published. haha.

how'd you get a copy?

and again....thanks Team Hybrid....I'll be back. I think Audi is calling my name.
            You are thinking about an audi?

Comment

James....

how'd you get a copy?

I actually finally received many copies of your article. If you want more details or have more questions, we can go over them when we talk this week. Again, congrats.
              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaTT View Post
                You are thinking about an audi?
                either a s5 or a5

unless i go the BMW route, it'll be a X3 SUV

Comment

either a s5 or a5

unless i go the BMW route, it'll be a X3 SUV
                  Nice choice we were thinking of later replacing the tt for the s5.
                  they are all pretty nice choices i love that bmw suv looks great!

Comment

http://www.pasmag.com/index.php?opti...=19&Itemid=105

Comment

it looks good man. congrats again. very well deserved!

Comment

nice indeed..

Comment

Working...
                        X