FS: Clear APEXi Turbo Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Clear APEXi Turbo Timer

Many in stock... $95 shipped to your door. Let me know....

just fyi apexi has a MAP price.

Comment

Originally posted by HHP View Post
      just fyi apexi has a MAP price.
      ok.... and????

Comment

What a sale block -_-*

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
          What a sale block -_-*
          Scared of competition??

Comment

MAP Price = Minimum Advertized Price

Minimum Advertised Price (MAP Reicing) is the practice whereby a manufacturer and its distributors agree that the latter's resellers will advertise the former's product at certain prices, at or above a price floor (minimum advertised price).

These rules prevent resellers from competing too fiercely on price, thus driving down profits and lowering the manufacturer's reputation as a creator of quality made products. A manufacturer may do this because it wishes to keep resellers profitable, and thus keeping the manufacturer profitable. Others contend that minimum advertised price maintenance, for instance, overcomes a failure in the market for distributional services by ensuring that distributors who invest in promoting the manufacturer's product are able to recoup the additional costs of such promotion in the price they charge consumers. Manufacturers also defend retail minimum advertised price by saying it ensures fair returns, both for manufacturer. According to such agreements, retailers can usually sell M.A.P. restricted items for any price they choose, but may not display in any print or online advertising, a price below the Minimum Advertisable Price.
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Ok... so new price $195 with a $100 rebate ;-)

many of these companies could care less about MAP now... Except Mishimoto, they have VERY strict MAP pricing policies.. But I must say, its for the best

Comment

Working...
              X