Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Bimmerfest, Santa Barbara 05/02/09

Hybridz:

Bimmerfest 2009 Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks - The Ultimate BMW Show - May 2, 2009 - Santa Barbara, CA - Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club

It is just about that time of year again; the time when everyone starts to get excited about taking that drive to Santa Barbara for another Bimmerfest. Well, this year, they have been working hard to make sure that the tenth anniversary on 05/02/09 of the show is the best one yet. With that in mind, Bimmerfest 2009 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks is set to be the first place to see the new 2010 BMW Z4 on the west coast of the United States!

Lastly, I'm happy to announce our newest probie from San Diego, Mike Widjaja with his 2007 BMW 335i will be representing Team Hybrid in the Euro-Spec & ES Autoconcept booth. Great job Mike, Scott/SD Hybridz and we know this is the start of more great things to happen for your chapter, you and your car.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Originally posted by James View Post
    Hybridz:

Bimmerfest 2009 Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks - The Ultimate BMW Show - May 2, 2009 - Santa Barbara, CA - Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club

It is just about that time of year again; the time when everyone starts to get excited about taking that drive to Santa Barbara for another Bimmerfest. Well, this year, they have been working hard to make sure that the tenth anniversary on 05/02/09 of the show is the best one yet. With that in mind, Bimmerfest 2009 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks is set to be the first place to see the new 2010 BMW Z4 on the west coast of the United States!

Lastly, I'm happy to announce our newest probie from San Diego, Mike Widjaja with his 2007 BMW 335i will be representing Team Hybrid in the Euro-Spec & ES Autoconcept booth. Great job Mike, Scott/SD Hybridz and we know this is the start of more great things to happen for your chapter, you and your car.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    o yea will ill be at toyotafest on may 9!
    i wont be in a booth but its ok..

Comment

Just a quick update.. show was great.. car got completed in time... haven't slept in 2 days.. so im out... pics tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by mwscircle View Post
        Just a quick update.. show was great.. car got completed in time... haven't slept in 2 days.. so im out... pics tomorrow
        coo, can't wait to see the pix! i heard it was a HUGE turnout!

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
          coo, can't wait to see the pix! i heard it was a HUGE turnout!
          it was a huge turnout... the organization this year was awesome... AMAZING... very little complain I should say for myself as I was part of a vendor's booth.

1 guy asked me to roll down my window.... hey is your 3 series a hybrid? my gf laughed

Comment

Better get used to it.

I've been asked that in my S2000, my ITR, My G35, and even the xB. "what kind of gas milage to you get in your Hybrid?" haha
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by mwscircle View Post
              Cool man , post pictures up soon ! My cousin saw your ride on friday and said it looked really good with the body kit and the Hybrid stickers !

Comment

Originally posted by meangreendsm View Post
                Cool man , post pictures up soon ! My cousin saw your ride on friday and said it looked really good with the body kit and the Hybrid stickers !
                your cousin?? whos your cousin? pictures are downloading as we speak.. hopefully i can post them up before work. If not I will link up the pictures my friend took. Full photoshoot is coming down next week.

Comment

there's a few more that I have to dig up... including the ones from my own camera

Comment

Mike: Great job representing the Hybrid family esp. SD Chapter, Euro-Spec & ES Autoconcept but thanks for coming through with your word, taking the pics and your car is coming out nicely. Keep it up. See you soon.
                    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Mike: Great job representing the Hybrid family esp. SD Chapter, Euro-Spec & ES Autoconcept but thanks for coming through with your word, taking the pics and your car is coming out nicely. Keep it up. See you soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X