new guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy...

hi my name is Kyle Nickel, ive been into cars for... forever, i usto be more into just the drag side of the car industry until i met a friend of mine (gabe) who opened my eyes up to the show side of cars and the world of high quality top of the line cars. at first i was schepitcal but now that ive been to a couple of events and met a few team members im tottaly stoked to have the opertunity of being a part of a quality team.

at the moment i drive a 1992 corrado vr6, it was a work in itself to gather the parts for this car but i love it becouse of its rarity and the lack of knoledge that people posses about it (i dont have any pictures atm but i will be sure to throw some up here next time i get the chance to take a picture of it). it took forever to get working but now that i finally finished it and have it working perfectly im moveing onto my next car, the nissan 370z caught my attention imediatly wiel i was searching for a new car to buy i was truely interested in the s2000 but then i saw clips of the "new" z and it sold itself to me... onece i get it im hopeing to show it and keep my corrado my everyday driver,

looking forward to being a part of the hybrid family
    ~Kyle NIckel

lol almost identical SN as another member

Comment

Welcome to the forum Kyle... But yea... I thought you were a MEMBER posting up on here because of the almost identical SN, lol

Comment

kyle you fail :P ahahaah welcome :]

Comment

whos this impostor?!?!? lol

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
            X