Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound April 2009

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Alvin Puertollano's 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe in a 3 page full feature in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine's April 2009 issue, pgs 086-090. PAS wrote, "This Lamborghini Orange Pearl 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe has been Alvin Puertollanos pet project...the 24-year-old phlebotomist from Reseda, Ca represents his Team Hybrid family well under the Mizter G moniker...It's been a long road to get to this point. Fortunately, it hasn't been a lonely road for Puertollano." Alvin said, "A big thanks to James Lin of Team Hybrid and HybridHunnyz.com for all the behind-the-scenes work on my build-up and sponsorships; and, to my Hybrid family, brother Allan and my honey Ira for all their full support. Special thanks to Karl, Alain and Frankie of AA Autoworks for all the hard work they've put into my car...thank-you to Visonik for the equipment and the chance to go to the CES."

Like I said on April 24, 2009 post about Daniel's Louie's STi article in PAS, another major article completed in our 2009 magazine pipeline. I have said year after year...."one of many more to come." Hybridzzz and Hunnyzzz are everywhere...

Some have already seen what is coming. Some have heard what is coming. The rest will have to wait & see. We are almost half way through 2009 and more greatness to come for our family

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

very nice!

Comment

Thanks again to James Lin and the rest of my Team Hybrid FamBAm!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
        Thanks again to James Lin and the rest of my Team Hybrid FamBAm!
        Alvin, once again congratz the mag was well-deserved! Awesome article and one of many more to come Time to upgrade that bbk now then eh?? heheh.

Comment

^^Yeah I know. Hopefully I get those upgraded down the line this year or by early next year. and some boost!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
            ^^Yeah I know. Hopefully I get those upgraded down the line this year or by early next year. and some boost!
            ooo f/i! super charge or turbo?

Comment

congrats on the article!

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
                congrats on the article!
                Thanks.. Congratz on yours too!

Comment

Working...
                X