pep boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pep boys

I got a change of heart on the s14. This brings me to the MR2. I used to have a pontiac fiero so i know and like the style of the car and i personally haven't seen too many done up and i have a few ideas to start and its a cheap deal for the car to start. Which is always a good way to start when your on a budget. If all works out i should be looking at it in a couple of weeks...hopefully.

Spdemon13
    Last edited by spdemon13; 05-31-2009, 11:39 PM.

cheap to start with if you get an N/A. A 3sgte swap down the road will be costly. It's a good little car though, I learned how to really drive in one. Good luck, if I were you I'd stick with the s14. The MR2 isn't a real forgiving car.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
      cheap to start with if you get an N/A. A 3sgte swap down the road will be costly. It's a good little car though, I learned how to really drive in one. Good luck, if I were you I'd stick with the s14. The MR2 isn't a real forgiving car.
      +1

Comment

We've also had a couple of MR2's come through. Both were trophy winners and one was featured in a mag.

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

My aunt had an MR2 ... its been down more than running lol

Comment

Originally posted by kdmtim View Post
            My aunt had an MR2 ... its been down more than running lol
            lies

Comment

im glad to see there have been a couple so that now i have a line to rise above when building my own.

Comment

^^Hey nfl guy, these threads are not for that. If you want to post something for sale, do it in the Classifieds forum.

Comment

Working...
                X