Still pushin for the MR-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still pushin for the MR-2

I'v been looking around and seeing the other options i have and i believe I'm gonna continue the MR-2 2nd gen ideas. I'v got a few things in my head that id like to see and i think id be a fun project to start with.

So if anyone has or knows of a real good deal on a 2nd gen MR-2 let me know...it may be the one i buy.

Spdemon13

i got a co-worker with a 95 mr-2 with an engine swap with a 98 mr-2 with only 40kmiles on new engine...hks blowoff valve wit racing heart rims..old skool...good condition and white paint job...sellin for about 7500-8000

Comment

thx...i'll definatly take it in conideration...money is tight so he'd have to be willing to do payment or allotment

Spdemon13

Comment

naw cash, u can always bust a car loan

Comment

true true

Comment

In case you were wondering, I have a few spots to get cars. If you dont mind them being salvage, some aren't. We can do a full background check on the car before purchase. If you or anybody here want parts, I can hook it up with awesome pricing. We can shop around while you raise money. Even if it is a non turbo, we can always get a shell or rear clip and do a conversion easy depending on price. Tell me what you think so we can start the search.

Comment

Craigslist Jerry

Comment

I think he is looking for a MKIII, if I am correct.

Comment

I don't know...I keep looking at this, and this thing is badass. Intercooled Supercharger. I remember when HKS first came out with it's Twin Charger System for the MKII. HKS Turbo and Supercharger. I don't know if anyone remembers things like these, but it didn't last too long. No one could afford HKS on thier car back then!

Comment

OtakuFact: The supercharged MR2 is the current hero car for the series "Over Rev," where a bunch of girls take on the world of underground drifting and street racing, and none of them are rich b***h doctorkids like in Initial D.

Comment

Haha good to see i'm not the only fan of this chassis

Comment

MKII and MKIII are both awesome chassis if tuned right.

Comment

Working...
                        X