Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Pep Boys/Meguiar's Car Show - May 30-31, 2009

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

During the last weekend of May, Team Hybrid was selected by our title sponsor, Meguiar's to be "The" team to represent and show @ one of their very important national account partners called Pep Boys. Not only were we the biggest team there, but our members/probies had the privilege to experience Pep Boys celebrating the grand opening of a brand new concept store (Pep Boys Speed Shop) in Los Angeles. The company is bringing back what it refers to as the “good old fashioned” speed shop from yesteryear to support the performance enthusiast market.

The goal of the new store is to provide one-stop shopping for performance parts and equipment with a huge selection of in-stock items. Whether customers are interested in muscle, tuner, off-road or performance diesel, Pep Boys will offer a huge selection of in-stock performance parts and accessories.

To celebrate the opening of the first Pep Boys Speed Shop, located at 1200 West Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, the company hosted grand opening festivities on Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31.

Grand opening activities include:

1. Presentation and autograph signing by Barry Meguiar, president and CEO of Meguiar's and host of "Car Crazy TV"
    2. Autograph signing by Gale Banks, president and CEO of Banks Power.
    3. Autograph signing by Adrienne "AJ" Janic, co-host of "Overhaulin'" and host of Hot Import Nights
    4. Tent city featuring product displays, demonstrations and advice from performance manufacturers EBC Brakes, Banks Power, AEM and many more
    5. Show displays, including show cars by Meguiar's and Edelbrock
    6. DJ and food

ps. To those who also attended, I know you guys have pics too so if you would like to share, please post up here esp. if you have after event pics or anything Hybrid that was autographed by Barry Meguiar.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

That must be a fun show. Good job guys for reppresentin' hard for the Team. AJ is pretty cool too. Got to hung with them at Eagle1 commercial shoot.

Comment

Working...
          X