Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the team

Hello,

My name is Fernando Montes. I just attended the meeting at SpoCom yesterday and met some of the proBs and members. I had an awesome time. I currently own a shop/store in Ontario, Ca called Swift Speed USA. I look forward to helping Hybrid members and others to progress Hybrids tuning, shop, and upgrades on the cars so Hybrid can win more prizes. I am still in school at Citrus College in Glendora majoring in mechanical engineering and hope to transfer to Cal Poly Pomona soon. I just graduated the automotive program this semester with a few certificates. I currently own a few rides that I want to bring into the Hybrid game you will see them below in my signature. I plan to use my resources to my fullest extent in order to get Hybrid better than it already is. I appreciate the opportunity that you all have given me and know all will go well.

Nice to meet you all,
    Fernando Montes (Swift)

I am still trying to find out how to edit my signature, or maybe it isnt allowed till I am approved 0_o???

1971 Datsun 240z S30
    1988 Mazda RX7 SE
    1988 Mazda RX7 GTU
    1988 Mazda RX7 TurboII
    2004 Mazda 3s
    1981 Datsun 280zx

Comment

Welcome, let me know if you want to sell your S30.

Comment

only co-leaders have sigs....
        welcome

Comment

welcome to the boards fernando (swift). You plan on taking Team Hybrid to the next level, eh?

and yeah, signatures are for co-leaders only. Some people have abused that privilege in the past and it got out of hand lol

Comment

nice! welcome! where at in ontario?

Comment

nice welcome

Comment

Originally posted by stevenxwin View Post
                nice! welcome! where at in ontario?
                Off Vineyard off the 60 head towards the ten after you exit and before you get to mission, I am on East Locust St.

Right now, I have a store. I am planning on bringing my tools from home to the warehouse. I also plan on getting containers from Japan and bringing products here as well. I am currently selling a few rides in order for me to get more tools so I can get the shop up and running faster.

Comment

Oh!!! btw...I am looking for an aftermarket upgraded alternator for the green scion. Thought it might be useful for the shows so we dont have to jump it and rev it all day long just to move it. I am thinking, the other one is shot.

Comment

Welcome to the boards

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                      Oh!!! btw...I am looking for an aftermarket upgraded alternator for the green scion. Thought it might be useful for the shows so we dont have to jump it and rev it all day long just to move it. I am thinking, the other one is shot.
                      We don't need to do that. Car belongs to Scion, we just get to use it when they let us. We'll keep it in mind though. Good thinking. Thanks a lot for all of your help at SpoCom too.
                      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

When are the next events coming up? Right now letting go of one of the Sevens so I can put more money into the other cars. I plan on bringing the S30 to Nisei maybe for a debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          We don't need to do that. Car belongs to Scion, we just get to use it when they let us. We'll keep it in mind though. Good thinking. Thanks a lot for all of your help at SpoCom too.
                          yeah that is good thinking as well man, but yeah scion doesn't really take care of the car and the battery is also too small to hold a charge for all the 'i.c.e" in there.

+1 for helping out at spocom

the next show is HIN Pleasanton.

Comment

Are there going to be any cruises set up to head out to Pleasanton?

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                              I enjoyed pushing "The Hulk" around, let me show off my muscles
                              But it was great to meet you at SpoCom, welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X