Future member?? or i hope so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future member?? or i hope so.

HI. my name is Robert Salinas(Nismo). I went to the last meeting that you guys held at spocom. i was looking to join but do to some unforseen dificulties i was not able to. i am currently a Student at Citrus Community College. I am A student for their automotive program. I just finished with my certificates this past semester. and am now going for my cert in High performance. I have my own business. I have my own Mobile Detailing equipment. I have know of ur team for the longest time. and i started researching into the history and i like what i have seen, and i cant wait to see whats to come in the future. i Currently drive a stock 95 240sx (s14) my other baby is a 91 300zxtt. for which i have plans for. both of them.

Welcome you sexy ass Nissan powered stud you...

CHEERS!!!

Comment

BTW!!! What's going down for the swap on Thomas' car?

Comment

when do you want to start that project??

Comment

Well...once I receive payment for the change over...
          I already discussed what we can and may do and what is to his liking
          I suggest we change the timing belt and maybe the tensioners and do a tune up while the engine is out. Also, he said he wanted to swap some parts from the old engine to the new. You, Thomas, and I will have to decide pending the condition of the engine and trans.

Comment

Nice avatar btw Nismo

Comment

true true. we need to sit him down to get everything set for when the time comes

Comment

i was like a kid at the candy store that day!!!!! love at first start

Comment

In the mean time, I discussed with him the facts, labor, parts needed, work need to be done, etc.
                  I am still thinking he should upgrade his HS130Z as well
                  Last edited by JdmGtDriver; 06-20-2009, 12:36 AM. Reason: wrong chassis code sorry

Comment

Lol

Comment

im down

Comment

Well dude. He even said he wanted to increase boost I suggested a bottom end build first and then the head.
                        metal head gasket with ARP fasteners then boost up a little or upgrade with a slightly bigger turbine
                        that car is not that expensive to tune

Comment

Can he handle the increase in power???
                          If he can! im down to get it done, that s if he can keep it safe

Comment

Well he has the turbo Z32, which is faster. I don't know if he wants to change his cam timing. I would say just to increase lift and not change duration.
                            What about weight saving and suspension. That thing is a boat. lol
                            boost begins to kick it at 2500 I didn't see when he reached full boost though. I would have to drive it myself. If we do that, we could find out when full boost is reached and get the throttle at well.

Comment

full boost it at around 2800-3000

Comment

Working...
                              X