Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - SpoCom, Long Beach Convention Ctr. 06/14/09

Hybridz:

Congratulations on a job well done @ SpoCom, Long Beach Convention Ctr. on 06/14/09, Sunday. Team Hybrid took home 4 trophies as well as defended our Best Team Overall 2nd place title for the 2nd year in a row. Back to back baby! Here are the details of our awards:

Best Team Overall - 2nd Place - Team Hybrid
    Best Display Overall - 3rd Place - Team Hybrid
    1st Place Scion - Frankie K. - Scion tC
    3rd Place Scion - James Lin - Scion xA

Coming home from such an anticipated and highly competitive show with 2 team awards as well as dominating the Scion category is great news. This continues to show our strength, ability and why we are still one of the top teams in the import industry.

Other highlights are we had 1 of the top 2 locations of the show from a non-vendor stand point. Jonjon's Lexus IS350 was in JP's vendor booth. Team Hybrid and Scion USA worked closely to bring out both of our SEMA 1st place award winning Scion xA and xD. First time ever Team Hybrid has brought them out together. Pro-Motion/SpoCom debuted Motion Magazine issue #4 which included a feature article called "Glitz & Glamour - How to Tap Into the Lucrative Show Scene" rounded up four of the major West Cast teams for this special article. Of course, we were chosen for this private studio shoot and to represent the article from the aspect of being the oldest, finest, well-rounded and innovative team still around today. Television interviews completed by Scott Dean for Wheels TV & ABS/CBN International. Em received offers from a photographer to shoot more of our cars for future international features photoshoots as well as a new company looking to sponsor the team. Lastly, having SoCal/SD/LV Chapter Hybridz all together and bring cars to compete to hold down our 2nd Best Team Overall Title was awesome news esp. since I'm 8,000+ miles away and the pictures I have seen, I cannot be happier.

1. A sample picture of our main display and cars which helped us defend our 2nd place Best Team Overall Title and win 3rd place Best Display. BFGoodrich and Meguiar's have both advised me this picture looks great and thanked us for representing their products so well.

2. The Awards (missing the picture of Frankie K's 1st place Scion tC trophy).

3. Hybrid Hunnyz showing us luv as always & the import industry selecting Hybrid cars to promote their events or products.

Tracy Nova

Helen Ly

KT-So

Sophia Lin

4. Our award winning family and legendary team.

Thank you to all the Hybridz esp. point man Em for putting everything together as well as display & Scion logistics. All your yrs. of experience really shows. Scott Dean for being the assistant as well as all the help with the Scion logistics. I know there are more of you that helped big time esp. with Em/Scott behind the scenes esp. on storage, display & Scion logistics but you know who you are and I'm sure Em/Scott appreciate it as well as the entire team. Again, thanks to all who competed esp. those who came from SD and LV. More new projects of all sorts are on the way, one was experienced by some of you after the show, but more will be debuted as soon as I get my next chance to update.

ps. Most of the Hybridz have posted up pics in the private section of our forums. If you want to post up more, please do so. If not, I'll see if I can transfer some of them over here for the public to see.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Here are all of Eddie's pics

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

All of mine.....

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

It was a great show! i just wanted to thank you guys for giving me the chance to be at the show with you guys. at the next show up north i will finish my paperwork to begin my probie status. see you guys up there.

Comment

who is she?

Em, I think she looks like Maria Ozawa lol but more busty hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid CL9 View Post
            who is she?

Em, I think she looks like Maria Ozawa lol but more busty hahahahaha
            lol maria ozawa is hotterrr....natural titties

Comment

Hybridz:

Congratulations 2009 SpoCom Car Show Winners! This is the official list according to SpoCom's website.

http://spocomusa.com/showsite/v2_09_Winners.html

Top categories & awards are:

BEST OF SHOW:
              Lyle Engleson

BEST ENGINEERING:
              Sharon Hsh

BEST TEAM:

1ST PLACE:
              Auto Concepts

2nd PLACE:
              Team Hybrid (3-peat or better next year?)

3rd PLACE:
              Team Arkin

BEST DISPLAY:

1ST PLACE:
              Auto Concepts

2nd PLACE:
              High Intensity

3rd PLACE:
              Team Hybrid
              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...