Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Import Showoff's Nisei Week 08/15/09 Show Flyer

Hybridz:

I'm proud to announce our strong relationship with Ken Miyoshi, Founder/Owner of Mainstream's Import Showoff that our Team Hybrid logo and www.HybridHunnyz.com's Lana Lopez is the only Team and Import Model chosen for Import Showoff latest update on their flyer. This flyer has not even been released to the public nor gone to print, but Ken has allowed me to bring it to all of you first.

This maybe Import Showoff's last show. It is so fitting that the original of import shows chose one of the finest and O.G. import team to be on their possible last flyer. Our almost 15 years of fine competition and respect earned within our import industry is still stronger than ever. Much luv to the Hybrid family from all our chapters for holding it down and esp. to the import show originator, Ken Miyoshi.

2 years in a row we have been chosen to be on Import Showoff's Nisei Flyer. Last year we took home Best Team Represent and throughout the years, we have won numerous Best Team Overall and Represent Titles, but this possible last year, lets show Ken and Import Showoff staff/fans how much we appreciate their support over the past 10+ years.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

dam registration is closed.

Comment

Hybridz:

Waking up this morning could not of been sweeter to hear Em/Scott/Mike tell me not only did we defend our Best Team Represent Title from last year, we did even better. We won Import Showoff - Nisei's Best Team Showoff - Quality plus multiple "Best Of" categories and many 1st-3rd place trophies for many makes & models. Total trophy count sounds like 8 but I'll let Em/Scott/Mike or anyone Hybridz that were there to provide the exact details.

Congratulations to everyone esp. those 16 Hybridz that showed/competed from SoCal/LV/SD. Being 8000+ miles away from all of you due to work and all the action is hard enough, but when all the pieces come together from all the behind the scenes work all of you, the co-leaders and I continue to do, we will continue to do things only a legendary import car club can do. As I said in the private forums, "Actions speak louder than words." We prove ourselves time and time again for almost the past 15 years.

I'll let you guys post up your thoughts, pictures and good news regarding your Nisei experience. I can't wait to see the recap of this show and then, show all of you what has already happened and what else is coming to Team Hybrid.

Lastly, tomorrow is my birthday and most of you know throughout the years, if I was in SoCal, tonight would of been one of those parties and a perfect way to celebrate with the team. But since I'm still here in China, our performance today is already a present I could not of asked for anything more. Thank you Hybridz for all of your hard work, dedication and luv today.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

James, happy bday! Nisei result is your bday gift from the team
        if you are here in LA, we are probably @ Manna right now celebrating hahahaha

Comment

Happy Bday James... dang I miss that party we had 2years ago at SD!

Comment

Happy birthday james!

Comment

happy bday

Comment

happy bday james! i guess our nisei results are our gift to you! glad u like how we did at nisei.

Comment

happy bday james! i will drink one for u

Comment

happy b-day james

Comment

Happy B-Day

Comment

Happy Birthday Big Bro. Hurry up and come back to the US

Comment

Happy Birthday james!! hope you liked the outcomes of nisei. i am proud to say that i was apart of that . best wishes on your birthday.

Comment

Working...
                          X