Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - The BFGoodrich KDW 2009 Shotgun Challenge

Hybridz:

It's summer and that means it's time to have a little fun. Of course, you don't always have to be behind the wheel to have a good time, check out=2 0the KDW Shotgun Challenge to see what I mean.

SOME WILL LOVE IT. SOME WILL HATE IT. SOME WILL LOSE20THEIR LUNCH.

Can everyday people handle a tire like the BFGoodrich® g-Force™ T/A® KDW? Find out when 25 everyday folks get to ride shotgun in race cars fitted with g-Force T/A KDW tires. And watch as pro drivers push the tires-and the passengers-to the limit.

http://kdwchallenge.com/#/home

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

cool! so the cars are: orange G35, EVO X GSR, chrome viper, JDM Accord and Civic from Spoon....

I want to ride in that JDM Accord

Comment

Hmmmm! So there's a kabayan in there!

Comment

aw man the event is tomorrow? i wish i knew how to get signed up to ride in one of the cars

Comment

this sounds like fun.

Comment

Hybridz:

Our long and strong relationship with BFGoodrich continues to show. If you click on http://kdwchallenge.com/#/tire and under the section "To see all sizes & specs" and under "One of a Kind Performance 80+ Sizes," you will see a picture of our 1st place 2007 SEMA Scion Team Tuner Challenge xD.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz,

If you like screaming tires and screaming passengers, we've got something for you. It's called "The KDW Shotgun Challenge." Check it out, and see how BFGoodrich® Tires helped make this summer one of the most exciting ever.

25 PASSENGERS. 8 HIGH-PERFORMANCE CARS. 1 HECK OF A RIDE.
              We put 25 everyday people into the passenger seats of 8 race cars fitted with G-Force T/A® KDW tires. Then pro drivers pushed the tires and the passengers to the limit @ the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

http://www.kdwchallenge.com/#/home

Since most of the Hybridz are rocking BFGoodich KDW's, please continue to get the word out that this tire has cutting-edge looks and real GO to match. With over 80 sizes, the g-Force T/A KDW brings near-race-level grip to more vehicles than any other tire line. Add in g-Control™ sidewall inserts for extra control in high-speed cornering - it's your go-to ultra high performance tire.

Lastly, since the team and esp. BFG is pushing for more "Go" than "Show," be sure to be on the look out to see more Hybrid cars race and track their cars this 4th qtr. and esp. in 2010. We came, we saw and we conquered the "Shows" and "Streets" the past decade and a half, we think its about time to try it again @ the races/tracks.

Comment

Wish I had a car that run on KDWs....

Comment

It's CC!!!
                  I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hybridz:

Get the most from your time behind the wheel with race-proven performance from BFGoodrich® tires.

http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/bfgap...=3989089&IMM=2

Looking back - 2009 in racing: From Baja to the X Games, BFGoodrich takes on the toughest racing challenges – and wins.

Wherever you drive, drive harder on BFGoodrich tires.

Team Hybrid had another great partnership year with our title sponsor BFGoodrich. More to come in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                    X