Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seibon customer app day

Originally posted by AlexPinoy-CE9A
    The seibon C.App day was alot of fun for being a 110 degree day in Walnut,CA. Lots of Vendors giving away free stuff, planty of porches, a couple ferraris, gtr's, 2 lambos, and the usual cars you see at any car show/event lots of fun. here are some pics from earlier today...

Thanks for sharing..

Was this today?

Comment

yeah it was yester day 11a-6p i was suprized i didnt see any hybrid cars there

Comment

none of us have any seibon products, haha...well maybe Alvin does.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          none of us have any seibon products, haha...well maybe Alvin does.
          LOL.. Just the hood since Chargespeed never came thru.

But you'd been eyeing on it

Comment

I heard about this as we just got hooked up with Seibon a while back ago... Too bad work got in the way of going to this... Looked like it was a good turnout for both clients and vendors

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
              LOL.. Just the hood since Chargespeed never came thru.

But you'd been eyeing on it
              Been waiting on you go ditch that hood so I can pick it up. Actually at this point you need to buy my motor and turbo kit. tha way I can get my new car and you can finish yours. See.......that is a win/win for everyone.
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

do it alvin!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Been waiting on you go ditch that hood so I can pick it up. Actually at this point you need to buy my motor and turbo kit. tha way I can get my new car and you can finish yours. See.......that is a win/win for everyone.
                  Nice... Just saw your ad at the Driver Scott. Didn't know your selling the car. I'm Interested on the kit but didn't expect this soon. Darn!

Originally posted by Olah View Post
                  do it alvin!
                  Would love to man. But got some priorities right now.

Comment

Please do not support Seibon. They are the reason why Voltex and a ton of other JDM companies stopped making carbon fiber hoods: Seibon keeps knocking them off.

If you want to run their OEM carbon fiber replacement products, that's fine. All their Top Secret, Mugen, Voltex, etc... styled hoods are all knockoffs.

You wouldn't run Rota knocked off Volks on your car. You wouldn't goto a Rota Customer Appreciation Day. Why would you run Seibon products or goto a Seibon Appreciation Day?

Consider this blog from an employee from Endless USA.

Yes, the very same SEIBON that is incapable of producing anything original or of quality.

Comment

^ haha daym! I check that blog on occasion and it's very informative. Plus the guy is so blunt about what he's saying that added a +1...lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X