I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Spoke with Scott from the SD chapter a week or two ago. Things have finally started to settle down for me. Hoping to be a part of the family, again!

For those that don't remember me...

http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=1908

And a 'lil update on my car!

Clean car. Nice pics too. What are your plans for the car?

Comment

Hey Calvin, hit me up this evening and I'll give you a schedule of everything that is going on, and we'll get you going again. Glad to see you again buddy.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Clean G, nice shots.

Comment

Originally posted by smautobody View Post
          Clean car. Nice pics too. What are your plans for the car?
          With the financial situation that I'm in, I have no realistic plans for the car. With that said, I've love to have her Vortech'd one day. But then I would need a new bumper for the FMIC. Interior & exhaust (had HKS, but sold it for financial reasons) are the other two things I'd really like to do, but don't see them happening until I'm done with Grad school (another 4-5 years ). BBK would be nice, but I don't wanna be too greedy.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Hey Calvin, hit me up this evening and I'll give you a schedule of everything that is going on, and we'll get you going again. Glad to see you again buddy.
          Sounds good, Scott! There is a meet tonight at Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa. Will you be there?

Comment

Welcome back! Two G35's for San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin View Post
              With the financial situation that I'm in, I have no realistic plans for the car. With that said, I've love to have her Vortech'd one day. But then I would need a new bumper for the FMIC. Interior & exhaust (had HKS, but sold it for financial reasons) are the other two things I'd really like to do, but don't see them happening until I'm done with Grad school (another 4-5 years ). BBK would be nice, but I don't wanna be too greedy.

Sounds good, Scott! There is a meet tonight at Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa. Will you be there?
              All show cars are sponsored by Visa and Discover's 0% for 12 months.

Comment

Timmy also says hit up Capital One for their no hassle card. He can't post because he's banned.

Comment

lol I've never paid for any mod on my car with credit, I refuse to. Don't wanna make it a bad habit and dig myself into a hole.

Comment

Welcome back Cal! AKA wheel whore. LOL nice set up though. When did you get this new set up?

Comment

clean ride. I like it.

Comment

Welcome back...

Comment

Calvin from g35driver right?

Comment

Would you mind posting your mod list?

Comment

Working...
                            X