Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid 09/19/09 @ HEAT Ultra Lounge

Hybridz, Friends, & Guests:

You are invited to September 19, 2009 Saturday from 9pm - 2am @ HEAT Ultra Lounge in Anaheim.

Heat Ultra Lounge is one or "the" top Orange County premiere nightclub and special event venue. It is conveniently located at the Anaheim Gardenwalk in the world famous Resort District, adjacent to Disneyland and the convention center. Heat Ultra Lounge offers over 10,000 sq ft. with 2 distinctively different and luxurious areas for entertaining. Heat Ultra Lounge is a high profile facility that features the finest Dj's and performers from around the globe. With a multi-million dollar state of the art lighting and sound system (Best sound system in SoCal), 2 rooms, exclusive VIP sections, and a luxurious indoor smoking patio, Heat Ultra Lounge is one or "the" ultimate nighttime destination in Southern California.

http://www.heatultraloungeoc.com/

I. This is the first time Team Hybrid will hold an event here. We continue to set the standard and raise the standard whenever possible. After almost 15 years of doing this, you guys know how I work by now & how I luv to put on a good show esp. @ high end venues.

II. The reasons for throwing the event are simple: #1) To celebrate our monstrous win @ Import Showoff, Nisei and becoming the #1 Import Team once again along w/ 8 trophies! #2) To celebrate my Be-lated birthday as well as a few other Hybridz like Philip. #3) Partying it up with the Hunnyz.

III. Pricing: Those on Hybrid VIP is free & details are announced in private forums. After 10:30pm, if your on Hybrid guestlist you get in for $10 instead of $20. If not, it is $20 for all after 10:30pm so get everyone you want on the Hybrid VIP or Regular G-List.

IV. Bring as many guests, friends and industry people to party with us. Lets make our night another one to remember. Please email me your guest list with full legal names to [email protected]. This is a 21 and over (with proper ID) event.

V. Please post the flyer up on myspace, facebook, xanga, & etc.

Regular Guest list (Full Legal Name):

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Flyer updated.

Comment

Just to make sure, Choulayvanh "Judy" Saensonsay and Fernando Montes are on the VIP list correct?

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
        Just to make sure, Choulayvanh "Judy" Saensonsay and Fernando Montes are on the VIP list correct?
        look at the thread and see
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Find our event flyer and future coverage also at www.grooveent.com

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

We had a great time esp. in the Hybrid VIP booth (thanks to Fernando and maybe others) celebrating our #1 status and once again, we will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Another packed night w/ the help of Team Hybrid & friends. Another night full of friends & hunnyz. Lastly, another night full of endless drinks! Glad to know everyone got home safely.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Working...
            X