Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid 09/17/09 @ Club "Level 3"

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

You are invited to September 17, 2009 Thursday from 9pm - 2am @ Club “Level 3” in Hollywood.

Level 3 is a sleek , hip Nightclub and Special event space in the Hollywood and Highland Complex. Level 3 is located on the third level of the Hollywood & Highland complex right above Lucky Strike Lanes.

This is the flyer for Level 3 this week and not the official one for next. But it does preview our up and coming event so I can share this w/ all of you in advance. There are some errors on it, but they will be fixed by the final version due to be completed on or before 09/11.

http://www.level3hollywood.com/

I. The reasons for throwing the event are simple: #1) To celebrate our monstrous win @ Import Showoff, Nisei and becoming the #1 Import Team once again along w/ 8 trophies! #2) To celebrate my Be-lated birthday. #3) A few other Hybridz are celebrating their B-day like Philip.

II. Pricing: Free before 10:30pm with Hybrid flyer or Hybrid guestlist $10 till 11p with eflyer only. 21+ is $10 all night. If you use e-flyer, make sure you print it out and bring it to get the discount.

III. Bring as many guests, friends and industry people to party with us. Lets make our night another one to remember. Please email me your guest list with full legal names to [email protected]. This is a 18 and over (with proper ID) event.

IV. Please post the flyer up on myspace, facebook, xanga, & etc.

V. Hybridz and friends will have VIP admission so see all of you in the Hybrid VIP "White Room" partying the night away with me & the Hunnyz for my be-lated celebration.

Regular Guest list (Full Legal Name):

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Hybridz:

Here is the updated and actual flyer for our next week up and coming event. Please use this flyer going foward on your party/event website, myspace, facebook, xanga, & etc.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

G-List closes @ 3pm so email to [email protected]. Hybridz, get ready to party like import legends once again tonight. See you in the Hybrid VIP "white" room!

Comment

We had a great time esp. in the Hybrid VIP "white" room celebrating our #1 status and once again, we will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Thanks for the great pictures Ice. Ice is one of our members who also provides club coverage for websites like grooveent.com. Ice, I know you have more and better/sexier pics so post them up when you can as well as Scott or anyone else. Round 2 is tomorrow @ Heat. See you all then!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Originally posted by james View Post
          thanks for the great pictures ice. Ice is one of our members who also provides club coverage for websites like grooveent.com. Ice, i know you have more and better/sexier pics so post them up when you can as well as scott or anyone else. Round 2 is tomorrow @ heat. See you all then!

Hybrid luv,

james lin
          omg!!! X_x

Comment

I just received more pictures from our photographer/member, Ice and SD Chapter Director, Scott Dean. Enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed celebrating this night away.

1. The lines in front of the club.

2. The main bar where most of us ordered 1 too many.

3. Our VIP "white" room.

4. The Hunnyz continue to luv us and we luv them too.

5. Making luv in the club esp. in our VIP room.

5. Hybrid luv to all that partied with us by celebrating our #1 status.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
              X