Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - BFGoodrich - "Nation of GO" Website Exclusive Preview - 09/14/09 Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - BFGoodrich - "Nation of GO" Website Exclusive Preview - 09/14/09 Monday

Hybridz:

Our BFG boss and I would like to invite all of the Hybridz, Hunnyz and their close friends to BFGoodrich's new website launch tour called "Nation of Go" on 09/14/09, Monday. BFG will be kicking off this new website with a cross country word of month tour. BFG reps and our boss will be in a van that's setup like a rolling internet cafe. This road tour starts Sept 10 in the San Francisco area, rolls into LA area Sept 14, heads east on Sept 17 with final stop in PA Sept 28. BFG wants to do a private showing for Team Hybrid on Monday evening Sept 14 in the Torrance area (Details in private forums). Furthermore, there will be a film crew that will be with BFG collecting content and they want us in it of course. We are also their #1 Import Team baby!

Lastly, I just received confirmation today that Toyota/Scion Corporate is also jumping on board today to help Team Hybrid/BFGoodrich for this event. They are welcoming and opening up their facilities for our use Monday night so we have a safe, private and professional setting/backdrop for the presentation and film crew.

See you all @ this high profile, invite-only event and again, we continue to set ourselves apart from all the others. Another great opportunity and experience provided by the one and only Team Hybrid for our members.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Hybridz:

Thanks to all those that came out from SoCal/SD/LV for the exclusive preview of BFGoodrich's Nation of Go. We had a good time previewing, learning and taking home a few complimentary goodies from our title sponsor. We also appreciate Toyota/Scion opening up their HQ for our private use last night.

We are already on their new website. Join us at NATIONOFGO.com (Drive.Connect.Share.)

Follow BFG and Team Hybrid live online at BLOG.NATIONOFGO.com

http://blog.nationofgo.com/

http://blog.nationofgo.com/index.php....a._club_scene

Check back soon for the full story on BFG's nighttime meet-up with Team Hybrid at Toyota's international headquarters in Los Angeles. Lastly, congratulations to Charleston's Tangelo Pearl EVO for being selected by BFG's film crew to get an exclusive future video feature on the website. We raise the "team" standard once again.

ps. Mike or anyone else, when you get the chance, please post up some pictures from last night preview, film and meeting.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

congrats charleston.

Comment

This was badass. Already registered in Nation of Go.

Comment

Hybridz:

A full feature posted on flickr.com of one of our newest stars and beloved Hybrid members! Hybrid luv forever!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nationo...7622394362590/

Title: "Team Hybrid meet-up in Los Angeles"

"The faces of Team Hybrid may change, but the mission stays the same â they aim to set the standard for high-level import customs with attention to the details. They must be doing something right, because our meet-up was at Toyotaâs International Headquarters in Los Angeles, where Team Hybrid Scions have been on permanent loan for the last two years.

Club Founder and President James Lin was coming in on a flight from China that day so we got started a little after nine. As it turned out, the dimly lit parking lot provided an ideal backdrop for pictures of shiny customized cars. We got our shots and talked about car customization and the evolution of their club.

Team Hybrid has been on the scene in Los Angeles since the mid-nineties, which makes them a real fixture. While clubs can come and go, Team Hybrid has staying power that goes beyond individual members. They already talk about generations of club membership, with new members coming in and others having to drop out. When a member canât continue with the club for reasons like family commitments and work, nobody takes it personally. As one member put it, âThatâs just life.â

Team Hybrid was never a one-make club and this current generation showed up with really nicely tricked-out Nissans, Hondas and Scions. You could see the extra level of finish in all of their cars. If youâre a tuner in L.A. and you want to up your game, you should talk to Team Hybrid. Weâre sure glad we did."

Here are some of the behind the scenes pictures of the newest super star of the Team Hybrid Family. Not only is he the newest, but he also shot for a full feature for Import Tuner on 09/14/09 in downtown LA baby! We continue to transform the level of success for our members. Congrats Charleston!

Again, much luv goes out to everyone in Team Hybrid who attended this event as well as BFGoodrich and esp. Toyota/Scion for providing us the use of their private property at their headquarters in Torrance to film and shoot all this special footage for BFG's new website NationofGo.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Way to represent Charleston

Comment

big props to charleston driving back to LV right after the event! gangster

Comment

Sweet pics James. Congrats Charleston. Go Hybrid!!

Comment

Thank you guys much love to team HYBRID(my second family) and especialy to MR.James Lin for makin it happend for us(hybrids)working hard even when your in a different country your still doin your best for the team we all appreciate the things you do thanks again........HYBRID..............

And I can't forget bout my boys who helped me out with my car you know who y'all are no need for names I appreciate y'all.......HYBRID

Comment

Congrats bro!

Comment

ปyeah congrats!! Sorry I didn't make it out, there's a lot of changes goig on at my department, and we are working everyday to get things together. But good to see Hybrid is again on the front lines of coverage!

Comment

congrats charleston. you da man! car looks sexy! way to represent the team!

Comment

Hybridz:

BFG has contacted me and advised our full feature article of our exclusive meet @ Toyota HQ in Torrance for our special preview of the website, Nation of Go is up on their blog site.

http://blog.nationofgo.com/index.php....a._club_scene

Here is the full feature article copied over below. Words of respect and recognition from our industry partner.

See BFG/Team Hybrid meet-up photo gallery on flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nationo...7622394362590/

BFG wrote, "The faces of Team Hybrid may change, but the mission stays the same – they aim to set the standard for high-level import customs with attention to the details. They must be doing something right, because our meet-up was at Toyota’s International Headquarters in Los Angeles, where Team Hybrid Scions have been on permanent loan for the last two years.

Club Founder and President James Lin was coming in on a flight from China that day so we got started a little after nine. As it turned out, the dimly lit parking lot provided an ideal backdrop for pictures of shiny customized cars. We got our shots and talked about car customization and the evolution of their club.

Team Hybrid has been on the scene in Los Angeles since the mid-nineties, which makes them a real fixture. While clubs can come and go, Team Hybrid has staying power that goes beyond individual members. They already talk about generations of club membership, with new members coming in and others having to drop out. When a member can’t continue with the club for reasons like family commitments and work, nobody takes it personally. As one member put it, “That’s just life.”

Team Hybrid was never a one-make club and this current generation showed up with really nicely tricked-out Nissans, Hondas and Scions. You could see the extra level of finish in all of their cars. If you’re a tuner in L.A. and you want to up your game, you should talk to Team Hybrid. We’re sure glad we did."

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

BFG keeps the action going with the Nation of GO Tour. Follow them at http://blog.nationofgo.com/

If you have a passion for all things automotive, you belong at the Nation of GO. Join our new community to drive, share and connect online like never before. Sign up now at www.nationofgo.com

Comment

Enjoy more behind the scenes pics from BFGoodrich's Nation of Go exclusive website preview with Team Hybrid @ Scion HQ in Torrance, Ca taken by Martin Agency who was hired by BFGoodrich. Sorry to post up these pictures so late but I just received them recently from the Martin Agency which came in a huge ZIP file that required the help of my brother to help download since the internet speed of where I am in China is not so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X