FS: 2004 Audi A4 Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2004 Audi A4 Turbo

Not sure if I really want to sell my car but I have two Audi's and with the cost of mods I would love to probably get rid of one of them and just focus on ONE! I'm debating on if I should finish my first Audi and finish the Supercharger install or sell that one and finish this as I have parts laying around for it.

Either way... If you or someone you know is interested in this car shoot me a PM with your offers.

I dont have a recent mod list but most mods are under the hood.. will go in detail to those that are truly interested. As far as the interior I have everything you could possibly ever want from Junction Produce. Also... if you want to buy extra pieces for the car I can sell you custom fiberglass trunk enclosure color matched to Artic White to match the car as well as a set of Auto Couture Wheels that are still brand new and yet to be mounted on the car

List your JP things, I may want the pillow for my Back Seat. I should do VIPTT350GT. haha
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Scott... I pretty much have EVERYTHING from JP that is on their website. But the only thing is... I want to sell it all with the car since my ads that I put on other sites includes all the JP things and Auto Couture Wheels and all

Comment

post the pics of the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by hybridimpreza View Post
          post the pics of the wheels.
          Sorry... Sold

Comment

Working...
          X