Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - WP Pro "New 2009/2010 Team Sponsor"

Hybridz:

Top secret 2009/2010 project and sponsor being unveiled as well as jumping on board to work with us and possibly, becoming one of our title sponsors next year. This year, I have been working with them for the past 7-8 months on getting one of our top cars sponsored to begin our relationship which will in turn, show the import industry, our new partner as well as begin the process for another very special & one of a kind project come 2010. Setting the standard again for what and how a legendary team should perform, innovate & continue to make its mark in import history. I introduce to all of you WP Pro.

Here is the message that WP Pro would like me to share with all of you. They said, "WP Pro North America is the North American operating arm of WP Pro, they are a BBK (Big Brake Kit) & components manufacture, wholesaler. They've been in search of the right car club that they can work with while expanding in North America, and they know that Team Hybrid has a rich history and great record of show winning cars, he thinks we can form a great relationship where its beneficial for both, Team Hybrid and WP Pro. They've been in the business since 1981, they started out as brake components Tier 2 manufacture, as time go on, they became a parts supplier for BBK back in the days, in the early 90's they've began to manufacture their own calipers, and they've manufacture calipers for a lot of companies over the past two decades, and quite a few companies have employed their systems, even today, Oettinger uses our systems, so does BSR Sweden, and Volkswagen Racing."

The first person to be sponsored from our team is potential future Import Tuner cover or feature, Archie Concon's Mirage. He has been working closely with me on this top secret project and now, the special WP Pro Gold BBK 8 pot (F) and 6 pot (R) has been specially manufactuered for Archie's Mirage. He has also finally received the product after a 30-45 days waiting period. Good things come to those who are patient, respectful and esp. those Hybridz who continue to believe & trust in the Hybrid formula & family.

Here is the 6 pot BBK rear.

Here is the 8 pot BBK front.

The total package needed to stop a 650-750+ awhp Mirage.

Now, pictures of Archie's Mirage and the new WP Pro BBK installed and making its first public debut @ Import Showoff, Nisei on 08/15/09 which also helped him win JDM Showoff.

#1 import team @ Nisei + WP Pro + Archie's IT feature or cover = Team Hybrid.

Team Hybrid for the last decade & a half always lets its performance, show results, hunnyz and innovation speak for itself.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

do they make anything for a 67 camaro?

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
      do they make anything for a 67 camaro?
      Daniel, I will check for you and advise.

Comment

Dainel: WP Pro does not have anything at the moment, but if you are seriously interested, we could do something for you but we will need the spindles for mock up. Let me know or call me.

ps. If this car turns out as nice as your award winning/PAS featured WRX, you know what you and I could do with this esp. with the help of BFGoodrich/Meguiar's/WP Pro/Hybrid.

Comment

Working...
        X