Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Diego Race results with BFG KDW Tires....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Race results with BFG KDW Tires....

Well Thanks to all the hard work of James and Scott, I received my BFG Sponsorship set of KDW Tires on thursday. I have been getting my car ready all week for the race day on Sunday. On sunday morning I got up at 530, put the KDW's in the trunk and the back seat, washed the car and drove to Qualcolm. I got to Qualcolm at 815 registered and went through Vehicle Tech and then drove to Santee to have the KDW's mounted & balanced & my car aligned and set-up for the race. Drove back to Qualcolm at 11:15 and started the race at 1:30. The KDW's had about 10-15 miles on them. They worked surprisingly well. They seemed to grip and stick really well but after they got really hot around the 3rd lap or so they started to slide around a little bit. My car was too low in the rear so my fender well started to cut into the side wall of the tire. After the day was over my time were 57.648, 58.587,56.736, 57.731. The class I run in the fastest time was 54.874 and mine was 56.736. After the race was over the tires were pretty sticky and had alot of crap from the track stuck to them, But overall they are great tires and I highly recommend them for daily driving or even track use.

Totally Sweet!!!! Looks like an Evil Panda!
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

lookin good Ryan! try to see if u can get the R1's next time

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
        lookin good Ryan! try to see if u can get the R1's next time
        Thats what I am going to try and get next time...

Comment

Great job Ryan and good things will continue for all those who continue to believe, respect and trust the Hybrid formula and tradition. R1's are very possible as I advised you on the phone especially depending on how you continue to perform on the race tracks. Let's continue to work with the KDW's and work from there. Happy to see another beautiful Hybrid car living up to our name "Race-Street-Show" and representing the 3 powerhouse brand names of Hybrid/BFGoodrich/Meguiar's.
          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

good job ryan! hey were u at the sparco garage sale? i think i saw your car parked in front when i rolled up but by the time i got parked you were gone

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPinoy-CE9A View Post
              good job ryan! hey were u at the sparco garage sale? i think i saw your car parked in front when i rolled up but by the time i got parked you were gone
              Yes that was me... Didnt really find anything I needed but it was fun

Comment

Congrats Ryan.. I cant wait to Time Attack my subie

Comment

Congrats ryan...Me to i cant wait to get the evo to time attack mode

Comment

Hybridz:

SoCal/SD Chapter Hybridz had the 1st half of their November 8th meeting @ the SD races once again with Ryan leading the charge with his Team Hybrid/BFGoodrich sponsored sTi. Here are the pictures taken by Michael Lin.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Good times! Ryan even took Me, my GF, and Mike for a spin around the track.
                      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                      X