Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA D, Irwindale - October 17, 2009

Hybridz:

Just want to wish everyone well, have fun and enjoy competing @ a non-mandatory show but BFG contracted for some, Formula D, Irwindale @ the Jtuned car show competition.

Good luck to our title sponsor, BFGoodrich as their sponsored drift cars, 2-time Formula DRIFT Champion, Hollywood Stunt Driver and from Team Nuformz/Mopar/BFG, Samuel Hubinette, and Kazu Hayashida from Team Signal/ Maziora/BFG competes in the Formula DRIFT Professional Championship today.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Originally posted by James View Post
    Hybridz:

Just want to wish everyone well, have fun and enjoy competing @ a non-mandatory show but BFG contracted for some, Formula D, Irwindale @ the Jtuned car show competition.

Good luck to our title sponsor, BFGoodrich as their sponsored drift cars, 2-time Formula DRIFT Champion, Hollywood Stunt Driver and from Team Nuformz/Mopar/BFG, Samuel Hubinette, and Kazu Hayashida from Team Signal/ Maziora/BFG competes in the Formula DRIFT Professional Championship today.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    +1

Comment

How was the show?

Comment

Hybridz:

Thanks to all that showed @ this non-mandatory event and congrats to all the winners. I'll just quote Craig who posted this up in our private forums, "JTuned turned out to be a good show and drift event. Thanks to Sunny, Ryan, and Kevin for showing and representing Hybrid. Thanks to James and Red for being there as moral support. The evening was successful as Ryan took second place in the Subaru category. I took second place in the Honda category. There was some pretty stiff competition in both of those makes."

All the winners are from SD Chapter so great job Craig & Ryan and of course, SD Chapter Director, Scott. Continuing to live up to our Race-Street-Show philosophy. Pictures to follow unless Ryan or Kevin beat me to it.

Lastly, I had to attend this event even if it was only for an hour because if I did not, I would of missed all the import events from June-December 2009. I did my best to make my rounds @ the event so I'll share the pics I took too.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Pictures of Hybrid cars @ Formula D/Jtuned auto show. SoCal & SD Chapters holding it down.

1. Kevin's TSX. Nice new sponsored BFGoodrich KDW's you have there.

2. Craig's Civic. Congrats again on Honda Tuning, the nice plaque of the article and esp. the win that day.

3. Ryan's sTI. Nice new sponsored BFGoodrich KDW's you have there. Also, like your new racing seats and esp. your win that day.

4. Sunny's Accord. Back from India to do a few shows and photoshoots before he heads back to India to finish his Medical School.

Thanks again to all of you for showing and competing @ a non-mandatory show.

Comment

Hybridz:

Pictures of Hunnyz showing us Hybrid luv @ Formula D/Jtuned auto show.

Comment

Hybridz:

Since I had to return back to China again for work, this is possibly the only import show I will be attending during the second half of this year, I had to do my best with the hour or so time that I was there to make my rounds esp. behind the scenes by saying hello to our industry friends, hunnyz, members, co-leader and title sponsor.

1. Our great title sponsor BFGoodrich who also sponsors Signal. One of our favorite tires that most of us ride on is also the choice for the Signal/BFG drift cars.

2. Could this flash back become a reality come the 2010 race/show season? Like I said before, most of our dreams do come true. This dream has come true years ago. Will it happen again on our 15th year? I guess we will all have to wait and see to find out. Always innovating and being 1st to many of the import accolades and ideas most of you seen happen the last 5-10 years till this very day.

3. Saying hello to some of our industry friends, hunnyz, and members.

4. Saying hello to our co-leader since 2003, Robert Chew who also works @ Falken and showed us made luv by inviting us in the Falken VIP. Thanks again to Robert/Wayne/Em/Scott/Scott's Mom & Dad for the generous gifts given to my family for the grand opening of our new Chinese restaurant called China Square.

Comment

Working...
              X