Honda accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda accord

Hi name is Brian Alvarez and i have a stock 91 Honda Accord Ex with a F22a4. Right now the add ons that i have are a Spectre 3 inch small cone, NRG quick release hub and steering wheel, and Megan Racing Upper Strut Bars. Future Plans for my cars are droping in a H22 or a k24, a tien suspension setup, Euro R Look, and so much more which might change in the future lol..... Anyways here are some pics let me know whats up

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay

James

Comment

thank you

Comment

Welcome.......

Comment

Welcome Brian Earl Spilner! it kinda looks like your nrg wheel is thick...is it supposed to look like that? where are u located?

Comment

yea lol but i have a better feel whenever i drive!!! and i am located in ventura
            Last edited by JDMCB7SOHC; 10-25-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

hey i used to drive a cb7 as well those things are sick! loved how they drove and everything u planning to slam the car? are u also on the cb7tuner.com?

Comment

Originally posted by iixxboredumxxii View Post
                hey i used to drive a cb7 as well those things are sick! loved how they drove and everything u planning to slam the car? are u also on the cb7tuner.com?
                Yea I do I want to get work rims, tein suspension setup and put a h22 with a integra tranny

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal probie) and give him access to our private forums. Thank you.
                  "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

complete
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                    X