• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - SEMA 2009

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

TUESDAY, November 3 – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009
    LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

I'm proud to announce that Team Hybrid will not only have 1 but minimum 4 cars in possible booths and feature spots this year. Not only can we perform during the regular show season w/ Mainstream, SpoCom, Formula D/Jtuned & etc., we can also perform consistently @ the industry level.

If you are going, please visit:

1. Archie Concon's Mitsubishi Mirage with WP Pro.
    2. Nick Irie's Nissan 240 with Endura-Tech.
    3. Rodney Manandik Subaru WRX Wagon with Endura-Tech.
    4. Top Secret debut w/ posters being passed out during the SEMA show

5. There could be a possible 5th car so we tie our record from last year 5 cars SEMA 2008 presence, but it will all depend on if things go well with his title sponsor.

If you have any questions regarding Team Hybrid, would like to join or sponsor the team, you can visit our co-leader and/or chapter directors at:

1. Robert Chew, our Events Director, working @ the Falken booth.
    2. Archie Concon, LV Chapter Director with WP Pro.
    3. Nick Irie, LV Chapter Director with Endura-Tech.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Hybridz:

I just received a confirmation message advising me all 4 Hybrid cars esp. the top secret debut are @ SEMA and parked in their respective spots. We will not tie the 2008 five Hybrid cars @ SEMA 2008 record, but 4 cars is still very impressive after over a decade and a half. 2 Hybrid cars are in North Hall and the other 2 are outside in the feature vehicle display area around where Archie parked his Mirage last year. Now, we will wait to see or hear what other news happens next. This is not it. There are more waves of greatness coming!!!

Lastly, at Team Hybrid, we do not just do a show here or there. We win big at the most important/respected ones and we are featured or invited to the most prestigious/industry related ones.

Comment

Hybridz:

SEMA 2009 came and went just like that. Now, we can sit back and reflect on all the things we accomplished and all the greatness that happened as promised. Thanks to the four of you who showed and those who went to support/party! BFG sent me a message saying they saw Hybrid cars and Meguiar's sent me a message saying it was cool how some of you introduced yourself. Nice. Great job and lets keep the good times rolling!

Comment

thanks for the support from everyone. We weren't shy at all to go to Meguiar's booth to introduce ourselves and ask for some detailing kits to clean our car. I know Tom, Charleston, and I went to their booth outside to ask for some 'sponsored' stickers cuz 2 of our cars didn't have them on for sema. And I know fernando, robert, and judy went to the booth more than once and asked for some detailer materials.

Comment

Working...
        X