Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - 360 Import Car Show 11/07/09

Hybridz:

360 Import Car Show in Las Vegas on 11/07/09.

Import 101 - $250 cash + trophy
    Performance - $500 cash + trophy
    All out - $1000 cash + trophy

With all the greatness going on in Team Hybrid this week and the week is not even over yet, I wonder who took home the top awards plus cash @ this show or better yet, which Team cleaned house esp. the cash @ the awards ceremony?

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Performance category
    1st place- Robert

All out category
    1st place- Archie
    2nd place- Mike
    3rd place- Charleston

we tried getting archies white evo into the 101 category but the said "NO"
    over all it was a great show. Congrats to all the winners well done guys.

Comment

congrats to everyone.

Comment

4 entries and all 4 won: 100% win to entry ratio. We won all the top honors @ this show except one since we didn't have a car in that category (Import 101). Our 4 cars cleaned house on the cash (total $1500) and trophies (4 total). Great job SoCal and LV Chapter Hybridz! Closing out our amazing week with a cherry on top. More greatness to come!

ps. Lets see what our SD Chapter is doing today and wait for them to post up what they are up too.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeL View Post
          congrats to everyone.
          +1 killin it out there!!!

Comment

Here are some pics from the show. Just Hybrid cars and models at the show. Sorry I don't have much pics.. My camera battery died and some of the pics I took that day were corrupted. Robert and Fernando had some pics on their camera. I'm sure they can put some for us.. But here's what I have for now. CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

Robert Green's Scion XB took 1st Place + $500:

Charleson's EVO 9 took 3rd Place:

Mike's EVO 8 took 2nd Place:

My Mirage took 1st Place + $1000:

Tap Out Models:

Local Car club's Girls holding our Team Hybrid Plate: (i heard one of their team mates called these girls sluts after taking pics with our plate lol)

Random Pics Acting Supid, "its a bird, no its plane, no its a UFO LOL: (thanks Robert, Fernando, and Judy for the support you gave us for SEMA and 360 Carshow)

Winners After the awards were given: HYBRIIDDD, HYBRIIDDD!

Last edited by Archie; 11-09-2009, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Gotta luv this guy.. Look at that freaking face... What a PIMP... pare share mo naman ang wealth! LOL

Comment

^ pimp indeed!

lol'd that those chicks got called sluts cuz they were holding up the hybrid plate... hybrid-hatin! haha

nice pix nevertheless

Comment

Nice pics. those white wheels look pretty nice Charleston >>>

Comment

Congrats on the take-over!! vegas representing once again!

"Tap-out Girls"? Like wrestlers? Cuz one of them looks mean...I think you can see which one

Comment

I luv the way Archie pulls of rims and floats his car. BFG and I esp. luv the way he displays his wheel/tire w/ the BFG tire stand with attention to detail on cleaning not only the rim but the entire tire (KDW's FTW.... R1's too ).

I know some of you currently, also do this too, but if my recent memory serves me correct, the next person close to doing this religiously according to standard is Craig.

Comment

Working...
                      X