2DR EVO Drag Racing w/ video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2DR EVO Drag Racing w/ video

So I went to the tracks last nyt to see what the car can do. I was hoping to hit 10's on these BFG KDWII but it didn't happen lastnyt. The track wasn't prep, tires spinning really bad when launching.
    I did 2 passes lastnyt. Both passes were identical at 11.22 at 137mph with a 2.0 60'. Maybe I can pull a 10's pass out of the KDW's with a prepped track but until then, i'm stuck at 11's. I have the trap speed to run sub 10's just need to hook up.
    Here's the video, sorry its not the best one but this is all i have. HYBRIDDDD!

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/d...ing2009002.flv

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid223.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/Miralution/DragRacing2009002.flv">

damn you didnt even call to let anyone know you were going Ass
    But you just need a better driver thats all
    good job

Comment

my bad tom... i didn't think it would interest you guys to go up north at watch a POS mirage run hehehe.. plus it was a last minute thing. im finally able to launch the car hehehe.. atleast i'm consistent at 2.0 60'.. i know for a fact the car can run mid 10's on drag radials.. prolly low 10's if we bump the boost to 2.7 bars.. last nite i was at 2.4 bars (36psi).. i just didn't feel like going back in line cuz it was a freakin 1 hr wait.. so i went home..
      i'll be at the shop tomorrow for rodney's photoshoot.
      Last edited by Archie; 11-14-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

good run regardless...i can only dream hitting 11's.

Comment

I'm just kiDding you did good need different tires and wheels

Comment

how did you pass tech?? thought they inforce the stock thing

Comment

rodney, they didn't even look under the hood. I guess they saw the bbk, 18" wheels and street tires, they didn't think its gonna run 13's lol.. they probably saw my tech card and says MIRAGE and didn't bother opening my hood..LOL.. they only checked inside the car and trunk to make sure i don't have any weapon..hahaha.. it was a good nyt... i didn't feel like turning the boost up to 2.6 or 2.7 bar cuz i know its would probably got worst as far as traction goes... maybe next time i go there, the track is prepped.. pull some 1.7 or 1.8 60' and run 10's..

Comment

dayuuum!! BURNED him!! hahah

so close to 10's man! what tires are u going to run next? lol dang..full show car running 11.2 = bow down!!

Comment

Congrats Archie. Your Mirage lives up to our name of Team Hybrid: Race - Street - Show.

Current tires: BFGoodrich KDW's @ 11.22, 1/4 mile.

Future tires: BFGoodrich R1's @ 10's, 1/4 mile.

KDW's vs. R1's. Hopefully, in 2010, we will see how much of a time difference the tire model makes w/ Archie car setup up exactly as it ran this weekend.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

nice run archie. me and lusion need to step up and swap in 4G64 and boost them instead of messing with OE motors

Comment

Working...
                    X