Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound WRX Photoshoot 111509

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Rodney Manandik's 2002 Subaru Wrx for shooting a full feature with Performance Auto & Sound Magazine. The behind the scenes pictures of the photoshoot taken in Las Vegas will be released by Rodney or one of the LV Chapter Hybridz. This is another one for our 2009/2010 pipeline. Our members continue to do big things esp. behind the scenes. Looks like our 2009 media coverage will exceed our 2008 media coverage record. Another beautiful Hybrid car representing our family/BFGoodrich/Meguiar's to the fullest.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

congrats rodney! can't wait to see it in the mag!

Comment

congrats bro SORRY i could'nt make it..........cant wait to see the pics

Comment

Congrats Bro, It was a great photo shoot alot of nice pictures, the photographer got really creative with his shots!

Comment

Congrats Mr.

Comment

congrats rodney. i hope he gave you guys back my memory card. i can post the pics i took when i get my memory card back.. thank god we have thesame camera (well somewhat, same make, he has the latest model lol) so he had to use my memory card cuz his camera was giving him error with the other mem card. the car looks so nice though...
            he was cool enough to show me some tricks for my camera.. what a huge difference..lol..

Comment

Congrats Rodney

Comment

Pictures are posted up thanks to Archie and Tom. Click below to view the thread Archie created for the behind the scene pictures of Rodney Manandik's 2002 Subaru Wrx Performance Auto & Sound Magazine photoshoot.

http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=3156

Comment

wow! nice photoshoot

Comment

^^ +1! congrats bro!!

Comment

thanks guys.. i am really excited to see the photos they choose. they were all nice and he did capture the true color of my wrx. I am glad to represent Team Hybrid BFGoodrich and Meguiar's to the fullest i can. Thanks to the Lv chapter for hang out with the photoshoot. And would also like to thank James for the opportunity with PAS..

Rodney

Comment

Np Rodney & congrats again on your PAS feature photoshoot. Thanks for trusting, believing and showing us Hybrid luv. Good things can only happen and continue to happen for those who live, breath and die Team Hybrid! Almost 15 years of proof, what more can one ask for?

Comment

And to continue for the next 15yrs and more.

Comment

Working...
                          X