Trying to make my Benz look nicer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to make my Benz look nicer....

To start.... I drive a 98 Mercedes E430 (W210)
    I rebuilt the car, dissabled traction control, and ABS... so its faster!! yeay!
    now, I would like to make it look hotter w/o spending A WHOLE LOT of $$$$ (Benz parts = PRICEY)
    So, my question to you guys is, where could I start looking for side skirts, Fender flares, Front and rear bumper.

Thanks

P.S. My next step, for looks, is a Mercedes roof and trunk spoiler.... not anything like Fast and Furious. Just something noticeable that complements the car.
    P.S.S. This is the only photo of my car that I could locate right now.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71792029628412

What a clown.... skipping school made you hella dumb. Go back to school and give that car back to your mom.

Comment

oookkk...

LOL... thanks for your comments.
      Ive finished school... the name just stuck and is something I can remember (w/o having 5 different usernames for different sites)
      As for the car... I OWN IT-- Title is in my name... mommy had nothing to do with it.
      As for the car, I rebuilt it... It had an electrical fire, and I replaced and rewired the car.

Now, Back to the question... where could I start without spending too much money. I would like to make it look more like a sports car. something unique.

So far... this is what I have in mind: A matching roof and trunk spoiler (nothing dramatic) black out grill along with black projector head lights (not the black out covers.... the actual head lamps) Lorenser style body kit (cant seem to find one for the right price though) and black 19" rims with a polished lip.

Comment

lol.. please re-post your question on mbworld.org and prepared to get hella clowned. thx.

Comment

thats been done

Thats been done already....
          Well, shit.... I guess I cant get any support in trying to make my car look more like a sports car. I joined this forum to talk about cars and hopefully get some help... I guess not..... all these forums are pretty fuckin gay. I dunno if you just responded to try to look cool or just to try to get your posts up.

Comment

Well for posting a video like that you are going to get flamed, its a luxury car, not a dorifto beater. I could imagine it would be hard to get quality parts cheap for a Benz. You get what you pay for. Get a real Lorinser kit, looked it up seems to be 5gs? Could be wrong but I'm sure its worth it, fitment would probably be top notch and so would the composites. If you want to really make your car nice sometimes you have to spend those extra few dollars, in this case, thousands of dollars possibly.

-Allan

Comment

may i ask how did it experience an electrical fire?

Comment

We do W210's all day long.... But you DO have to start with the right blank slate. A burgundy W210...tough. The two best pre-update W210's have been done here...the best W210 2000+ update have been done here...

Comment

^ y u gotta sandwich hank? lol and where's will? lawl

Comment

wow

wow... I like...
                    thats the kind of response I was lookin for. As for that video... Thats the only photo I had... Disregard the donuts in the dirt (big deal!!) just havin a little fun.
                    As for the electrical fire... It was under the hood. I believe it was the fuse box or the built in radar detector (<-- probably the radar)
                    I rebuilt and rewired the car under the hood and under the dash board.. I'll take some pics, then get back with you guys and post em.

P.S. everything that I replace it with was original mercedes parts and harneses... As you guys know.. that stuff is not cheap. Im not afraid to spend a few bucks, just lookin for people that are willing to help me out.

Comment

I wanna see a picture of Godfather and Hank sandwiching Will hahahahaha

Comment

Dont have pics like those... sorry

This is my car... w/ a pic of what remains of the electrical fire
                        (This car, I rebuilt.... somebody else painted)
                        (Dissregard the "chickenwire grill" I got pissed one day because of the fact that I kept loosing the tow-hook cover, Ill be changing that ASAP)

Sorry bout the red X's... I went over my transfer limit Geocities cause I didnt reduce the pic size.... they should be availiable soon
                        Last edited by skipinschool; 06-29-2007, 03:56 PM.

Comment

you mean excuse the red X's?

Comment

chicken-grille is gotta go. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                              chicken-grille is gotta go. lol.

Ya beat me to it. hahahaha
                              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                              X