2DR EVO at Fontana for BOTI Nov 22, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2DR EVO at Fontana for BOTI Nov 22, 2009

sorry for the last minute thing. but i thought i'd see if anyone from the team is going at Fontana for the BOTI event. I'll be there tomorrow to race the mirage. it will be under the 4 cylinder AWD/RWD, 6 Cylinder AWD/RWD class.

Ill try and make it bro! gata represent when its down the street. lol let me know when you get inn. what time do the races start?

Comment

Ill be there! hey archie why is it in the 6cly class??? power level over 9000!?

Comment

the races starts at 10am.

Comment

Break into the 10's and represent the team and the sponsors.
          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Break the 10's Archie. Sorry I can't make it.

Comment

10.8 at 138mph congrats kuya archie..............

Comment

2nd Place in his class too!!! Congrats!!!
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

yup!!! congrats!!! finally, someone breaking into 10s...with a complete show car to boot!

Comment

Congratulations Archie. If my memory serves me correct, you are the 1st person in our almost 15 year history to break not only in the 10's but a complete Race-Street-Show Hybrid Quality car. Can't wait to see the pictures and/or video of this history in the making for you and our team.

1st Run: 11.2 @ 140mph
                    2nd Run: 10.8 @ 138mph
                    3rd Run: 10.9 @ 137mph

Final Run: 11.6 @ 137mph.

Comment

i Give props to archie. He took on the Worlds Fastest subaru in the finals and held his ground!! congrats on breaking into the 10's bro! well deserved. maybe next race you can break into the 9's??

Comment

ill post the pics i got once i find my connection cable to my computer. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadecentety View Post
                          i Give props to archie. He took on the Worlds Fastest subaru in the finals and held his ground!! congrats on breaking into the 10's bro! well deserved. maybe next race you can break into the 9's??
                          Our actions continue to speak louder than words. This philosophy is something we have lived by for almost 15 years, thus further reason why it is so hard for most import teams out there to hold their ground, compare and/or compete against us esp. since Team Hybrid is "the" standard due to our history of being 1st to many of the import accolades and continue to do so presently of how an overall team should be built, managed, maintained, innovate, perform and present ourselves to the public.

With today's BOTI results, thanks to Archie, may our tradition continue making history. Remember, fate works in mysterious ways and "everything happens for a reason - thats what James constantly tells me" as I quote Em back in 06/08/07. More waves of greatness are still on its way and with what we have done in the 3rd and 4th qtr. in 2009 will last into 2010. We haven't even begun the new year so I can't wait to see what greatness we accomplish even more in 2010.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

thanks guys. its was fun to rep the team and our sponsors. people are giving me extra props even the hard core racers that were there that they couldn't believe im running the car like that (meaning show look HRE, BBK, street tires, full interior etc etc lol)..
                              not bad for a first timer at a Drag racing event like that. once i found out who i was running against with, there's no doubt he'd kill me.. he was sand bagging on all his 4 previous passes. my tuner, my friends and I believed if he went all out on all his passes like I did, his motor would not last 3 passes.. My only chance on that pass was he blows his motor.. his car was smoking pretty badly when we lined up too.. but he was lucky that he didn't blow his motor..hehehe.. plus i screwed up big time when we raced.. oh well, i'll take 2nd place over nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X