Maybe one day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe one day

well, all a guy can do is wish. sucks that I happen to live in good old Orem Utah instead of somewhere in sunny cali or vegas. Maybe a director will look at my pics and the potential of opening another chapter in utah and will contact me. anyways, my car was in the readers ride's of super street magazine January 2010 edition too.

-Ecuflash self tuned
    -Fp Red ported with turbo blanket
    -Forge Wastegate Actuator
    -Heat wrapped stock exhaust manifold
    -Buschur Catback
    -UR catless test pipe
    -Greddy Downpipe
    -ETS intake
    -AGP FMIC and piping kit
    -Grimmspeed 3 port ebcs
    -Eibach Springs
    -DW 1000cc's with e85
    -Walbro 255lph intake pump
    -Golan Large fuel filter
    -GFB stealth FX hybrid
    -Seibon oem hood and wing
    -Rexspeed roof vortex generator and side vents
    -Enkei NT03's 18x10.5
    -Generic Oil Catch Can (for now)

I was going to dyno my car until the only awd dyno in utah broke. doing some CFM calculations with other given parameters like air density and such at 4500ft, i'm guessing i will be in the 400- 450 whp. of course none of this matters until i have the actual numbers. but i'm done my fair share of homework. i also attached a picture of some spread sheet number i did with a couple of formulas i use to determine my turbo size and what not.

my brother's and my car

if we only had a utah chapter......

Attached Files
    Last edited by criptballer; 01-20-2010, 07:39 PM.

You both have great cars, welcome to the forums.

If you seriously want to discuss setting up a Utah chapter, please contact Scott / James via PM and I am sure they will get back to you.

Comment

move to socal

Comment

i started to write an email to them and was about to pitch the idea, but then i read on their website that they want to remain an only cali and vegas group so i was discouraged but you guys are getting my hopes up again. good thing i saved it as a draft

and i'm actually planning on moving to cali once i graduate college and hopefully work for aem in their marketing department, sigh (wishful thinking)

it would be really great to get more feed back from some more team hybrid members and maybe some directors on this idea. spread the word please!
        Last edited by criptballer; 01-20-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Why not work for AEM??? I see you know some basic engine design formulas. Why not take a shot. Dream to achieve buddy. Their are no limits to your success...

Comment

x2 AEM + Team Hybrid are two of the biggest names in the industry! You might want to wait until after this el nino to move...almost looks like it should snow! so hard to type on ps3

Comment

no trust i want to. i just don't know if there's going to be an opening when i graduate or not. but i really want to. so do you guys think i should write an email to the directors to see what we can work out in utah?

Comment

you can e-mail me..... [email protected]
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

email sent

Comment

Nice evos man.. Something with evo that give a warm feeling lol.. I guess I can only wish mine is a real evo.. But welcome to the forum and hope u stick around.. You and ur bro should move to vegas hehehe we are the home of the fastest evo's for team hybrid that are street leagal and daily driven evos.. ;p

Comment

I should move to Vegas, so my G can be street legal. Stupid Cali. haha
                      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
                        Nice evos man.. Something with evo that give a warm feeling lol.. I guess I can only wish mine is a real evo.. But welcome to the forum and hope u stick around.. You and ur bro should move to vegas hehehe we are the home of the fastest evo's for team hybrid that are street leagal and daily driven evos.. ;p
                        thanks for the love! i wish i could just pick up and move man, you have no idea. its a little tough though with me about to finish school and my wife's family all being hera and all. We'll have to come down to vegas and hit u up though, i'd love to check out those evo's. whats their trap speed in the 1/4?

Comment

Mine is not a evo lol.. Its just a mirage but the fastest I trap was 140mph and average 138mph.. I run 10.8.. Charlestons evo9 made 505awhp on a mustang dyno. He hasn't take it on a drag yet..

Comment

There is only 1 evo here in vegas that ran over 140mph and he did a 9.9 in a 1/4mile.. There are a couple 10s evos in town. But they are not driven as much as we do it..
                            Last edited by Archie; 01-25-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
                              There are only 1 evo here in vegas that ran over 140mph and he did a 9.9 in a 1/4mile.. There are a couple 10s evos in town. But they are not driven as much as we do it..
                              Team Hybrid: Race-Street-Show. Another reason why we are the 1st and still one of the best overall teams still representing, being published and competing & winning top honors @ the highest industry level.

Thanks again to Archie for all the work he does behind the scenes as well all the great things he continues to do for our team and himself.
                              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
                              X