Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Toyota Car Show 01/30/10

Hybridz:

Congratulations to the winners who represented and competed @ this past weekend Desert Toyota in Las Vegas. The results are:

Archie Concon' Mirage: 1st place Wild Class plus $25 Gift Card.
    Nick Irie's S14: 2nd place Wild Class.
    Robert Green's xB: 3rd place Scion Class.

Also, much luv to the rest of the LV Hybridz who went to compete and represent. You know who you are. Lastly, Robert, please post up the event pictures when you get the chance.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Congrats guys!

P.S. Robert's car should of got 1st place, the other cars were not even on his level.

Comment

Dan is right, the other scions weren't even close to roberts car, mods per mods.. They got nothing on him buit sometime judges play a big role in carshows hehehe

Comment

The judges were hella biased. they were somehow related to all of the major winners. Best of show also had a hand in the cookie jar. he's know for that in the local show scene. He wont travel out to cali because he knows hell get smashed out there

Comment

It wouldnt of been a big deal if it wasn't so blatantly obvious. I don't know anything about scions and even I was able to see the huge differences between his car and the competition. Almost all of the scions there had cheap ass wheels.
          Last edited by dspiel; 02-01-2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Nick and Dan are so right. Mods per mods on that green subaru that won best of show compared to charleston's is not even close ..LOL.. if you compare the subbie and charletons evo is like comparing a turd and apple.. the subbie being a turd and the evo was apple..LOL.. i didn't want to sound mean to any subbie owners but thats just how it was at the show..lol

Comment

Just curious but was the subaru a green widebody wagon with a pink engine bay?

Comment

Yes, I really liked it.

Comment

LOL I know that guy.

Comment

Also found these while searching around.

Comment

Congrats guys!! Congrats Archie! Congrats Nick! Congrats Robert! Great job!!! ^_^

Comment

congrats to all the winners. nice work guys.

Comment

Originally posted by smautobody View Post
                          The judges were hella biased. they were somehow related to all of the major winners. Best of show also had a hand in the cookie jar. he's know for that in the local show scene. He wont travel out to cali because he knows hell get smashed out there
                          im new here but why ar you guys hating so much on the green subie. both ride look sick and are on the same level....I also read on another blog that the subie had a trophy at an hybrid show in LV

Comment

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
                            It wouldnt of been a big deal if it wasn't so blatantly obvious. I don't know anything about scions and even I was able to see the huge differences between his car and the competition. Almost all of the scions there had cheap ass wheels.
                            what scions were there? Last time i visited vegas there were a couple rides with some sick JDM wheels

Comment

monSTAR - all i got to say is if you were there, you'll know! but like i said, shows are based on who u know and how you know the judges. that green subie would not step out of vegas shows. we all know here in vegas that real carshow competition are in cali so he wouldn't dare to step out of his confort zone. don't get me wrong his car is nice, but if its judge right (which is almost impossible to any carshow) mods per mods, that car has nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X