Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Banzai Magazine "SEMA 2009" 100th Issue February 2010

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Michael Eaddy's EVO VIII and Archie Concon's 2dr EVO Mirage for making Banzai's Magazine (UK) event coverage of the 2009 SEMA event in the 100th Issue which is the February 2010 issue, pgs. 118 and 119.

Here's Banzai Magazine SEMA 2009 Coverage (Bottom Left): Quote from Banzai, "Nice EVO ran full bride interior and insane sticker placement!"

Here's another Banzai Magazine SEMA 2009 Coverage (Middle Right): Quote from Banzai, "Our car of the show - Archie Concon's incredible Mitsubishi Mirage coupe with EVO V running gear and impeccable build quality. Why did the factory never do this?"

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Ohh i remember a couple of guys asking about ur engine one morning that we where cleaning the cars. lol i told them that they would need to speak to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadecentety View Post
      Ohh i remember a couple of guys asking about ur engine one morning that we where cleaning the cars. lol i told them that they would need to speak to you.
      This could have been them

Comment

thanks again robert and fernando and judy for helping me keep hybrid cars for SEMA. you guys kick a$$

Comment

Working...
        X