Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HRE 441R, Oettinger bumper...you know how I do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRE 441R, Oettinger bumper...you know how I do!

Got me some sexy HRE 441R's :P Gotta take care of that rear and bring out the wheels... I think the faces were mismatched to the barrels when they were redone...that or they were made for another car. Oh well, either way, it looks badass

Rolling on Yokohama ES100 235/35/19F and 245/35/19R. btw wheels offset will be fixed as you can see the rear wheel is sunken in a bit.

Genuine Oettinger front bumper with A4 fog lights, european rebar and all that jazz. I'm currently rocking the S4 washer covers but soon will get the A4's for a perfect fit.

Oh and I did the custom slim remote V1 from Ansen Kwan (I think that's his name). Got the custom remote mute button located behind my high beam stalk for full hands on steering wheel access (not pictured).

Next up are some Kerscher sideskirts to complete the body look. Then, it's interior time baby!

Enjoy the pics

your car is lookin very nice Doc.

Comment

Very nice & even better in person. Glad you were able to meet up! Firefly's again, but next time sooner and more alchi!

See you this weekend.

P.S. Ansign (SP?) does nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
        Very nice & even better in person. Glad you were able to meet up! Firefly's again, but next time sooner and more alchi!

See you this weekend.

P.S. Ansign (SP?) does nice work.
        I don't think I'll make it this weekend We'll see but it's a slim chance. Dion will be there though. And werd, FireFly was fun haha. Manuel felt bad cuz he said you two must think he's a dumbass between the stories I told and the stuff he did lol. haha That's my boy, what can I say! Next time we can just go drink at Terrible's with a prime rib first :P

Comment

bTw I installed the V1 slim display and remote mute myself. I bought it from him on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._promot_widget

Comment

Keep up the good work Frenchie!

Comment

Working...
            X