Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forums

Hello Member.

My name is Omar , I want to say hello to all the Hybrid guys/ladys.
    Im new to the entire car show atmosphere. Im planing on investing some money into getting cars and bringing it up to something hybrid worthy. Hybrid cars have always been my vision of a well rounded show car !!!
    Im open to all suggestion and all comments !

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for signing up and I look forward to seeing the car and the build. Hope you can join us @ Heat on April 3rd.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

yO Omar!!! It's your boi Alvin! What's up Kuya? Welcome to the forums mang.. U got my number so if anything just hit me up!! Now post up some Pics!!!

Comment

Welcome to the fourms. Looking forward to seeing pics soon!

Comment

welcome.

Comment

Welcome.......

Comment

Welcome...pics???

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal probie) and give him access to our private forums. Thank you.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

granted
                  I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hey whats up guys !! thanks for the warm welcome everyone..
                    Sorry i keep posting twice, i just figured out my post need to be accepted fist and then ill be posted. lol.. silly me.
                    Ill post up some pics as they come. my car is in surgery right now
                    Ill see u guys on the 3rd !! cant wait to meet Team Hybrid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                      yO Omar!!! It's your boi Alvin! What's up Kuya? Welcome to the forums mang.. U got my number so if anything just hit me up!! Now post up some Pics!!!
                      Hey kuya Alvin !!! how are u ? yeah i have ur number .. did u get the camera ?

Comment

Not yet... don't wanna get the canon anymore since every1 has it. I'm a sony guy and leaning towards a550 or a850. Ill let u know

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                          Not yet... don't wanna get the canon anymore since every1 has it. I'm a sony guy and leaning towards a550 or a850. Ill let u know
                          ok kuya, check this site out, it might help u and others out on picking cameras and lenses..

http://www.pixel-peeper.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X