Norcal bodyshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norcal bodyshop

I need a good norcal bodyshop. Deebo got hit and ran. He wants to get a Kenstyle rear bumper for his 2004 G35 coupe. It's going thru insurance. Need to get a shop that can hook it up good plus get the bumper cheap. Anyone?

Come on norcal...dont wanna help a brother?!?

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      Come on norcal...dont wanna help a brother?!?
      i try to scare up a coupple of sources but nor call is different. its reall hard to run shops. the cops and the DA have there hands in everything. in sf the SFPD and the DA have rats in some of the shops if some special order comes in, they know about it, and a week they will stop you. right now the chippies are meeting quotas, and are getting alot of people for stupid shit. like on the 17, if you have an exhaust they are stopping you with a fix it ticket just for the inconvenience factor. but i'll post up as soon as i can find one that will do a good job on it. i cant really promise the area, or the price but i'll try to talk them down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexianRamos View Post
        i try to scare up a coupple of sources but nor call is different. its reall hard to run shops. the cops and the DA have there hands in everything. in sf the SFPD and the DA have rats in some of the shops if some special order comes in, they know about it, and a week they will stop you. right now the chippies are meeting quotas, and are getting alot of people for stupid shit. like on the 17, if you have an exhaust they are stopping you with a fix it ticket just for the inconvenience factor. but i'll post up as soon as i can find one that will do a good job on it. i cant really promise the area, or the price but i'll try to talk them down a little.
        huh? Dude I'm not asking to run a scam here bro. I just want to know if there is a competent bodyshop that can get me the bumper, if not I can get it myself and then paint the shit. Actually, the insurance will just pay deebo, then from there, it's just a matter of him buying the kit and then going to a shop and paying for it.

Comment

Don't you guys want to drive down here in the Valley? My Shop can help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
            Don't you guys want to drive down here in the Valley? My Shop can help you out.
            yeah probably better that way...do you have the hook up to buy the actual bumper? How much is it?

Comment

What part are you from in NorCal? If you live in San Jo area, I'd recommend Angels autobody in Milpitas. They are the one who repainted my front bumper, hood and spoilers.

Comment

Working...
              X