Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpoCom, Long Beach - July 18, 2010

Hybridz:

Congratulations to SoCal Chapter's Alvin P's Orange G35 for being selected and printed for SpoCom, Long Beach flyer. The industry continues to respect, select and use Team Hybrid cars to help market and sell its show. Lastly, we have won Best Team Overall - 2nd for 2 years in a row at the 2008 and 2009 SpoCom, LBC so this year, we are either going to 3-peat or finally for the 1st time, take home the coveted Best Team Overall - 1st.

This is the only SpoCom show on the 2010 tour that is mandatory on our BFGoodrich contract so be sure to come out and witness our legendary team in action. Believe me, we will be putting on another great show & performance so be sure to stop by our booth and enjoy all the fun & success we are having in our 15th year.

SpoCom is extremely excited to announce the established 4th annual SpoCom Super Show will continue to be held in Long Beach, CA. The event will return to the world class Long Beach Con vention Center. This will provide the best possible competition atmosphere for the serious car show participant. A controlled indoor environment provides Vendors, Competitors, Manufacturers, Consumers, and Models, a comfortable and enjoyable experience.

SPOCOM SUPER SHOW
    Long Beach Convention Center
    300 Ocean Blvd.
    Long Beach, CA 90802

Sunday, July 18th, 2010
    11:00am-6:00pm

SpoCom will continue to deliver the most competitive car competition in the Nation. Special care in the off season was dedicated to continually improve upon an already excellent car show format.

SpoCom is always focused on keeping its competitors highly entertained. The cars are guaranteed to be insane but everyone needs a little eye candy. The Stage will be filled with various types of entertainment. Featuring an Urban Dance Competition, Lingerie Show, scorching hot Bikini Contest, and much more. &nb sp;

SpoCom’s goal has been, and always will be to elevate the expectations of both car show competitors and enthusiasts alike. See what all the excitement is about as SpoCom returns to Long Beach.

For more information on the show contact:
    SpoCom USA

[email protected]
    or visit us at:

www.spocomusa.com
    Website now updated daily

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

i cant wait to show with you guys again, its been almost a year

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

IT IS ALMOST GAME TIME!!!

1. SpoCom has confirmed with me this week that Team Hybrid will be the largest non-vendor booth @ SpoCom, LBC on 07/18/10. Not only are we the largest, but our location is also one of the best. But in due time, we will know if we are also the best.

2. 3 vendors that will be present @ SpoCom, LBC have contacted me in the last 30 days to use "only" Team Hybrid cars in their booth. Of course, we cannot give them the qty's they need, but we will be giving each company 1 Team Hybrid car in each of their respective booths. Not only does Team Hybrid have the largest non-vendor booth, but we will be everywhere on an INDUSTRY LEVEL. What booths? Be surprised this Sunday!

3. SpoCom, LBC is this Sunday, 07/18/10 but Team Hybrid has been everywhere for the last 4-5 months. Check out Team Hybrid's G35 built by Alvin P. on flyers and internet esp. the Facebook of all the import models!!!

See you Hybridz & Hunnyz on Fri.-Sun. and the rest of you, see you @ the show on Sunday. Come by and say hello to all the current Co-Leaders/Chapter Directors/Hybridz/Hunnyz/Probies in our booth located in Hall C.

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

SPOCOM Super Show - Sunday Event Schedule

11:00am Show Opens

11:15am Dance Competition Groups “A”

11:50am Intermission

12:00pm Dance Competition Groups “B”

12:35pm Intermission

12:45pm Dance Competition Groups “C”

1:20pm Intermission

1:30pm Pure Rodri Fashion Show

2:00pm Intermission

2:10pm Dance Competition Groups “D”

2:45pm Intermission

3:00pm SpoCom Bikini Contest

3:40pm Intermission

3:50pm Dance Competition Group “E”

4:25pm Intermission

4:35pm SpoCom Lingerie Show

5:00pm Dance Awards

5:15pm Intermission

5:30pm Car Show Awards

6:00pm Shows Over

Friends & Guests: Ticket windows open at 11:00am so arrive early to avoid the line on Sunday.

Hybridz: Please get @ me on Saturday for pre-sale tickets.

Long Beach Convention Center
        300 Ocean Blvd.
        Long Beach, CA 90802

Sunday, July 18th, 2010
        11:00am-6:00pm

Comment

I got some small press on www.attic2zoo.com

http://attic2zoo.com/wordpress/?p=1686

Comment

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
            very nice!

Comment

Checkout YouTube n type in SpoCom 2010 Long Beach Walk Through Video....Shows us around 6min mark of Video n They Zoom in on Sergios car with Sonic sitting on his door holding a Hybrid Hunny card (Maila) LOL !!

Comment

^ Did a vid search and all i got was a nipple slip...

Comment

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
                  Checkout YouTube n type in SpoCom 2010 Long Beach Walk Through Video....Shows us around 6min mark of Video n They Zoom in on Sergios car with Sonic sitting on his door holding a Hybrid Hunny card (Maila) LOL !!
                  Dizzy from the Video.. The guy didn't use an Anti-Shake.. Not worth it!! LOL

Comment

No other pics??

Comment

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
                      No other pics??

Pics from Constantine (white 750hp Z32)

http://300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=179547

I'll upload my pix later once photobucket stops being a d!ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                        Pics from Constantine (white 750hp Z32)

http://300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=179547

I'll upload my pix later once photobucket stops being a d!ck.
                        requires a log-in for me

didn't see you at the show!

Comment

i'll ask him if i can 'borrow' the pix.

and yes I was there. Spent most of my time in the back with the 3 Z32s.

I only stayed til about 3-ish. I had a friend give me a lift and he really wanted to leave asap lol.

Comment

http://jdmego.wordpress.com/2010/07/...beach-ca-2010/

Comment

Nice, Ryan. Just saw that myself lol.

Here's the pix that are from fatlace:

http://fatlace.com/garagelife/spo-com-long-beach/

Comment

Working...
                              X